Recenze (309)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
7. květen 2024

Grote vooruitgang geboekt door dit team. Webshop mega snel geworden en andere zaken uitstekend opgelost. We blijven samenwerken.

Esterella.nl
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 8. květen 2024

Hi there,

I'm Bellamy from Swift. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time taking a look at our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Our Support Team is always available so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Bellamy

11. prosinec 2023

Highly Valuable App, Service, and Support Team!

Started with the one time optimization service and they seamlessly increased my site speed score by 30+ points. Well worth it alone. After I spent a few months installing/uninstalling random apps and bogging down my website again, I needed another speed boost so I switched to their monthly optimization and reporting plan.

Outstanding customer service, communication, and reports. Site speed score increase always exceeds expectations, and never a loss of other website/app functions when they optimize. Highly recommend this app and team.

Fleet Sheets
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 20. prosinec 2023

Here's Jena from Swift. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Swift users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

3. srpen 2023

We've been on this App for about a year and the results are just fantastic. He hired their expert service for only USD$150 and we now have a A score on GTMetrix and almost a 88/100 on Google. Incredible customer services, available all day round, on top of their stuff, no wait at all and have solved all our problems to finetune all issues related to website speed. Huge thanks to the whole team, we hope have a long lasting relationship with you folks.

TACOMABEAST
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 4. srpen 2023

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Swift app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Swift.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io, we are always willing to help you!

Datum úprav: 20. prosinec 2023

I have been using their service for almost a year. Except for the time difference in communication, everything else is very good. However, it would be great if they could continue to optimize SEO and pictures. However, it is only a one-time service and the price/performance ratio is not bad.

floysun
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 17. září 2023

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Swift. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Kane

25. srpen 2023

OneExperts is the best website speed optimization service I've found on shopify, professional, fast and never had a problem. The price is also more appropriate. If you have a low website speed score, I highly recommend trying OneExperts.

EverGlow Hair
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 27. srpen 2023

Kane

22. listopad 2023

We like to use Swift for our website speed optimilization. We do this a few times a year to boost the speed of our website.

The communication and results are good, so I would recommend it. We will use it again.

IVONO
Nizozemsko
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 20. prosinec 2023

3. listopad 2023

I was brand new to Shopify and like anyone, tried all kinds of apps in the beginning. This led to a very slow score on google, it was down in the low 20's. The turn around time was quick and Now I am consistently around 75 for mobile and 97 for desktop.

The one thing that could be better is if they didnt have to duplicate your theme. My original theme has since had an update but I can't just automatically update the theme or I will lose the coding they did for me.

Sobervation
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 16. listopad 2023

17. říjen 2023

Great support from Lauren today on our store and some questions about speed and SEO. She was super helpful and guided me through the steps. Highly recommend.

Budeful
Spojené království
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 19. říjen 2023

30. srpen 2023

The automated features helped out a bit, but after hiring an expert my store is wayyyyy faster. Definitely recommend Swift Page to quickly optimize your site!

Wilderness Resource
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář OneCommerce.io odpověděl 5. září 2023

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Swift. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Swift and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Selina

5. leden 2024

Top App and Customer Service. They are a perfect all in one solution for Speed and SEO . Thanks a lot for taking care of my store

UnitedDeluxe