Mobile Design Slide Navigation

Mobile Design Tinder-like Navigation! Swipe product slider UX

Self-Care Is For Everyone

Absolutely love this app - gives us so much good product detail and offers our customer a really fun and unique shopping experience!

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!
We are absolutely thrilled to hear that a great store like yours is getting so much value and enjoying our swiping user experience and design.
Thank you!

NANOCLEAR

We downloaded the app and were using it in our shop - nanoclear - the set up looks nice, and very easy to configure. our customers user experience is much better in mobile now! plus - they add more products to cart, since we started using the app! thanks guys!

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We will do our best to make sure you continue to get great results.

Swappy Mexico

I just started using the application and it seems great, very easy to integrate. Joav gave me an excellent service, it will undoubtedly be one of the best apps in shopify

Oferiko

Great app! It helps me to provide an exciting experience to my customers while boosting sales. Thanks!

February 23, 2021

Thank you! We're so happy that you and your customers enjoy the app experience and that you managed to boost sales and get more from your mobile traffic

leadingadgets

Great tool, super cool and interesting.
Boosted my sales and increased the conversion rate in my stores a lot. Thank you!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for the review!
We're thrilled to see your sales and conversion numbers going up!

As you know, we're here for you whenever you'll need our support.

XRAYTLV

the app is really fun and the service is quick and helpful....great app.
it gives refreshing elements to your store.

February 3, 2021

Thank you Yaron! Your store looks great. We were happy to help you boost your mobile sales

Jida

GREAT APP! A brilliant way to engage with your customers. Highly recommended when trying to gamify your acquisition process.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, your coffee store is awesome and we're happy that your are excited about Swipify design and shopping experience as much as we do. Thanks!

SHAGA

Hi, I must note that the customer service is high level, responds to help, and response time is really fast, so far there have been no problems, the plugin works great and my customers are also happy with the plugin, which makes the shopping experience more enjoyable, and easy for them

January 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!
We hope to help you grow and make a real difference in your store sales and shopping experience. We're here for you, whatever you need.

The Nordic Room

I was hesitant to add the app to my shop, but once installed I immediately understood that this app is a game changer for my store. It really made my store pop and provide a unique shopping experience, something to talk about – unlike any of my competitors.
I must write that the staff at Swipify was exceptional, courteous, and informative. If you have any problem, just write to them and they will take you step by step if needed.

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much! happy to help and hopefully to boost your sales :)

Dvora Strauss Jewelry

Love this app! Once you set it up, the mobile experience on the store is really exciting, the swiping left and right design to navigate and explore products seems really addictive Getting great feedback from the costumers and the numbers are going up as well!

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :) If we can help with anything just let us know.