Automatic, Seamless & Needed
Syncr keeps your Etsy & Shopify shops in sync by automatically detecting and updating stock level changes and newly created products.
Let Syncr do the tedious work
Bouncing between shops to make sure everything is in sync is not fun. Syncr finds it fun, tho - Let Syncr do it for you!
Syncr to the Rescue!
Never create the same product twice again! Also, Don't worry about overselling a product – Syncr will make sure your stock matches.
About Syncr ‑ Etsy Auto Stock Syncer
Syncr keeps your Etsy & Shopify shops in sync by automatically detecting and syncing stock level changes and newly created products.
Regardless of how many products you have, Syncr will maintain an almost real-time stock syncing - whether it's stock levels made from orders, manual edits, or newly added products.
What can Syncr do?
- DID YOU SELL A PRODUCT? Syncr will detect the stock change and make sure both shops are synced.
- DID ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS SELL OUT? If sold-out in Shopify, Syncr will deactivate the product in Etsy. If sold out in Etsy, Syncr will mark it as sold-out in Shopify.
- ADDED A NEW PRODUCT? Syncr will automatically transfer the product to the shop its missing on, with variations, images, tags, etc.
- DID YOU RECEIVE NEW STOCK? You can update Etsy, Shopify, or Syncr. Wherever you update, Syncr will make sure to update all stock levels.
- WERE STOCK LEVELS UPDATED IN ETSY OR SHOPIFY? Syncr will detect the changes and sync them to the shop where the updates were not made.
- REMOVED A PRODUCT FROM ETSY OR SHOPIFY? Syncr will deactivate the product in the other shop (optional).
- UPDATED A SKU IN ETSY OR SHOPIFY? Syncr will update the SKU in the other shop to make sure they match.
Updates are made in almost real time (up to 30 seconds, usually quicker) since an order is made / stock level updated / new product created.
Also, Syncr will never:
- Cause additional fees in Etsy (such as renewal fees).
- Delete a listing or variation from Etsy or Shopify (will either change to "draft" in Shopify, or "inactive" in Etsy).
- Shopify and Etsy shops are required, with active listings.
- Your Etsy and Shopify listings have to share the same SKUs. Syncr will not sync products without SKUs.
- That’s it :)
How to Use Syncr
Settings up Syncr takes a few clicks and several minutes. Once Syncr is set up, it will start monitoring your Shops for stock changes, and make sure they are in Sync. You can turn Syncr on/off with a single click, or track only specific listings.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Only One Life Creations
I have used this developer's apps since he first developed Etsify to transfer listings from Etsy to Shopify. Once he released Syncr, however, I found what I had always been looking for: a way to transfer listings from Shopify to Etsy. I already had software to keep stock in sync though, so the developer created a "listing transfer only" plan just for me! Who does that? He has always been incredibly pleasant to work with and bends over backwards to ensure that his users are happy. I've never had any major problems with any of his apps. Syncr has saved us countless thousands of hours because we can now create listings in a spreadsheet, upload them to Shopify, then transfer them automatically to Etsy via Syncr. Fantastic app!
It used to work as intended. I don't know when it started, but I realized it no longer updates inventory levels for Shopify. It doesn't matter how you trigger the update. I tried changing inventory in Etsy and editing stock levels in the app. Shopify will not update. All Syncr says is "Error received :/ please try again". Changing inventory levels in Shopify or editing stock levels in the app will update Etsy in real time. I contacted their support 4 days ago. The only response was an automated one. I have begun searching for a replacement and will most likely delete this app. Maybe this will get their attention.
EZ Nails Store
Really wanted to like it but I just couldn't because it didn't sync my inventory properly, deactivated, or sold out some items on Etsy without me knowing it which caused chaos with orders. I oversold a few items within a few days just because inventory was not matching between Shopify and Etsy.
Thank you for leaving the review! I'm sorry Syncr didn't perform well for you. I wish you'd have contacted us, as I'm sure we would have been able to resolve your mismatched products issue swiftly :)