Automatic, Seamless & Needed
Syncr keeps your Etsy & Shopify shops in sync by automatically detecting and updating stock level changes and newly created products.
Let Syncr do the tedious work
Bouncing between shops to make sure everything is in sync is not fun. Syncr finds it fun, tho - Let Syncr do it for you!
Syncr to the Rescue!
Never create the same product twice again! Also, Don't worry about overselling a product – Syncr will make sure your stock matches.
About Syncr ‑ Etsy Auto Stock Syncer
Syncr keeps your Etsy & Shopify shops in sync by automatically detecting and syncing stock level changes and newly created products.
Regardless of how many products you have, Syncr will maintain an almost real-time stock syncing - whether it's stock levels made from orders, manual edits, or newly added products.
What can Syncr do?
- DID YOU SELL A PRODUCT? Syncr will detect the stock change and make sure both shops are synced.
- DID ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS SELL OUT? If sold-out in Shopify, Syncr will deactivate the product in Etsy. If sold out in Etsy, Syncr will mark it as sold-out in Shopify.
- ADDED A NEW PRODUCT? Syncr will automatically transfer the product to the shop its missing on, with variations, images, tags, etc.
- DID YOU RECEIVE NEW STOCK? You can update Etsy, Shopify, or Syncr. Wherever you update, Syncr will make sure to update all stock levels.
- WERE STOCK LEVELS UPDATED IN ETSY OR SHOPIFY? Syncr will detect the changes and sync them to the shop where the updates were not made.
- REMOVED A PRODUCT FROM ETSY OR SHOPIFY? Syncr will deactivate the product in the other shop (optional).
- UPDATED A SKU IN ETSY OR SHOPIFY? Syncr will update the SKU in the other shop to make sure they match.
Updates are made in almost real time (up to 30 seconds, usually quicker) since an order is made / stock level updated / new product created.
Also, Syncr will never:
- Cause additional fees in Etsy (such as renewal fees).
- Delete a listing or variation from Etsy or Shopify (will either change to "draft" in Shopify, or "inactive" in Etsy).
- Shopify and Etsy shops are required, with active listings.
- Your Etsy and Shopify listings have to share the same SKUs. Syncr will not sync products without SKUs.
- That’s it :)
How to Use Syncr
Settings up Syncr takes a few clicks and several minutes. Once Syncr is set up, it will start monitoring your Shops for stock changes, and make sure they are in Sync. You can turn Syncr on/off with a single click, or track only specific listings.
Pricing 7-day free trial
Up to 100 Level Updates Per Month
Does not include product transfers
300 Level Updates Per Month.
100 Product Trasnfers Per Month
1000 Level Updates per month
200 Product Transfers per Month
Unlimited Level Updates per month
Unlimited Product Transfers per Day
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Miss Molly's Toys
A waste of time for me. I found the app difficult to use. It didn't perform well and didn't update sku's even when I clicked update. Inevitably it messed up my Shopify product listings.
It might be fine if you want to dedicate days to get it working properly. I simply ran out of patience.
Bear Creek Supplies
AWESOME APP! We use it to sync inventory between a busy Etsy store & our new Shopify store. It would be near impossible to keep inventory updated between stores manually resulting in selling stuff on Shopify that has been already sold out in Etsy. Some of our stock can't be replaced so would have resulted in unhappy customers. This app solves that problem!!
Also, we used ETSIFY which is also from this developer to import our store into Shopify. Went without a hitch importing pictures and descriptions.
Developer is VERY RESPONSIVE to any enquiries which means we are a VERY happy customer!!!
As noted in another review: Make sure your SKU's are in place on both selling platforms and match.
OR as we did- Use ETSIFY to import your Etsy listings into Shopify which will also import the SKU's
10/10 If you have product variants that pull from/share the same inventory YOU NEED THIS APP.
Let me tell you what I use this app for. I have a Shopify and Etsy. I need my product inventory to be synced between 1) Etsy and Shopify and 2) Shopify and Shopify because I use duplicate SKUs for variants i.e. White Shirt w/ Logo & White Shirt w/o Logo, because I have one main inventory of white shirts that I then sew on Logos for after the order comes in. So I need them to pull from the same inventory AND sync that inventory across Etsy. (Etsy already has a system in place to keep track of duplicate SKUs/variants share the same inventory)
This app allows me to not have to worry about syncing my products and all the ugly SKUS/variants/transfers that I have set up. Keeps everything clean and worry free. There are some apps that can do syncing but NOT like Syncr can with duplicate SKUs/variants.
AND THEN, the added bonus that seriously makes Syncr stand out. I can create a listing in Shopify and then TRANSFER it to Etsy so I don't have to sit around for hours making listing after listing across my sites.
I spent weeks testing other apps, free trials, demos, troubleshooting with failure after failure. No other app could do both duplicate sku/variant bundling inventory AND transfer listings between Etsy n Shopify. Complete game changer.
Dev went above and beyond to help me adjust my settings and get my inventory perfectly set up for success. So glad I chose Syncr and am SO GLAD I don't have to pay $200/month for services that "claim" to do what Syncr can.
*ps if you don't need duplicate SKU/variant syncing, this app also works wonderfully for syncing "normal" inventory and transferring listings!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!
I'm really happy to read that you are satisfied with Syncr, and I'll make sure to continue and do my best to improve Syncr so is reduces the hassle of stock syncing as much as possible :)
As always - please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests!