Auto Tags ‑ Customer & Order

Auto Tags ‑ Customer & Order | Reviews

by Appify Commerce

Automate customer & order tagging according to various rules

Vetopia Online Store

The app is working really good and allows you to make a lot of rules.
The customer service is really fast to answer which is really appreciated.
Definitely recommended!

LOUIS XVI

Good app, can recommend it! I didn't get something right when I tried to set up a rule and support was quick to help me.

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, we are happy to serve you. Happy Business :)

WeLoveCushions

Team were very helpful and even went to the effort to do a screenshare on a Saturday. Now THAT's service! The only reason I didn't give a solid 5 is because I would really like to see some form of progress bar within configured rules, take a leaf out of Matrixify's book, it would be such an improvement.

July 2, 2021

We are glad to serve you. Thank you, for your feedback. Happy Business :)

Bella ciao - Clothing ✘ Living ✘ Resin-Kunst

Great support and fast custom solutions!
Can recommend the app as well as the team. Worth the money!

VIKARUS Online Store

The only app I found, to tag users language based. We are using it to get browser language data for our email marketing. It works great and as well their support team is really good and very fast.

BNi Building News

Works great in combination with the EasyLockdown app. Pages accessible only to buyers of certain products are accessible only to customers with a specific tag. Tagify automatically tags the buyers of those products, so the whole process is automated. Also, Tagify support is very responsive.

PPE ONLINE

I had questions regarding specific use of the app and their support team communicated clearly with me and made adjustments and improvements to the app to accomodate what I was looking for. A+ service!

January 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, we are always happy to assist our application users.