February 21, 2024

The app is amazing and really does what it said in the description. There are so many options for you to customize it to match your branding and all. Definitely a game-changer. Customer Service support is amazing as well and quick to answering all of your question. Really recommend using this app!

Villa Fresca
28 days using the app
March 27, 2024

tapita is a great page builder for new upcoming online stores. it is easy and simple to use for coming soon pages and under construction.

Date Delights
United Arab Emirates
5 days using the app
April 8, 2024

So far super helpful! Im very new to this and Liam is being really helpful to get my coming soon page set up :)

Lost Golf
1 day using the app
January 16, 2024

Using the Tapita app to display my Coming Soon launch was very easy. Because the customer service was very quick to respond and informative. I highly recommend using them.

Miz BJ'z Hair Haven
6 days using the app
January 26, 2024

It is an amazing app! The customer support goes above and beyond to bring your vision to fruition. I am very happy with my Coming Soon page!

Every Space Inch
Brazil
9 days using the app
January 17, 2024

The site is great and does exactly what I want it to but the real value is the support. This is the app to go with if you are less than savvy with website building and need a great "coming soon page".

10/10 would suggest

It's finally almost here!
3 days using the app
February 5, 2024

Easy edit options and fast great support

Apparel Ai
Germany
17 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Tapita has been a game-changer for customizing my website. Its flexible sections and settings let me tweak every detail to perfection, making design feel less like a chore and more like a creative adventure. What I love most, though, is the support team. They’re not just quick to respond; they genuinely care, offering tips that actually improve my site. It’s refreshing to see such a blend of powerful features and human-friendly support. Highly recommend Tapita if you’re looking to elevate your site’s look and feel without the usual fuss.

Cannumo
Lithuania
About 4 hours using the app
December 28, 2023

Super helpful when I had questions. Excited to use this app more!

oneindustries
2 months using the app
March 26, 2024

Needed a fast, easy and powerful page builder and I stumbled across this. Being a small brand, finances are low so the fact that this is free is unreal. You need this app.

Live chat built in so you can speak to a real person at any time, they will help you make changes that you cannot figure out. 5/5, unreal service.

Outré Clo