Reviews (568)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, SEO optimization features, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its customizable templates and intuitive design space, ideal for creating blogs and pages. Many appreciate its reliability, affordability, and the extra free slots for page building. The customer service is often described as responsive and efficient, with several team members receiving special mentions. Merchants report that the app has positively transformed their businesses.

May 17, 2024

This app is very useful application
Many function we can use for

highly recommend for you , who want to make your own page or landing page.

OLENS
India
Over 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

A very useful building tool, with a concise page and user-friendly for beginners. Worth a try

HMcrystal
China
12 months using the app
May 13, 2024

I tried several platforms to create a blog for my Shopify store, but most had limited customization options. I liked Tapita the best for its customizable templates and intuitive design space. I started using it for free, but after needing help troubleshooting and having very positive experiences with their customer service, I decided to upgrade. They responded immediately, had clear communication, and resolved my issue quickly. I am very happy with the service and definitely recommend it.

Three Crows Metalworks
10 months using the app
May 5, 2024

I have found this app to be quite easy to use. The support staff are wonderful when I've had questions.

PRANVERA
5 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Tapita es una excelente app que te permite de forma sencilla crear todo tipo de páginas para tu tienda online en Shopify. Es intuitiva y fácil de utilizar, además, si tienes problemas con algo su equipo técnico te ayuda rápidamente.

OC Óptica
Spain
2 months using the app
May 23, 2024

This app is worthy to try! You can use it build a customized and re-create your own design landing page. Super helpful and make it really easy to use.

nestwarm
China
About 1 month using the app
May 9, 2024

They are very responsive with my help requests!

Due Date Prep
21 days using the app
June 7, 2024

let me say it a usefull page builder good experience

NEW PUPPY YOGA STORE
France
11 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Great to build a page quickly and efficiently. Helps take the guess work out of design and keeps the page user friendly!

Luwello
About 2 months using the app
May 16, 2024

Since the moment I downloaded Tapita to right now, I have never experienced any issues without rock solid ongoing support. The team is diligent and supportive and as soon as I send an email or I connect with them via chat, I receive instant message and support.

It's easy to use their platform and integration with my website has been very easy.

Thank you Tapita.