Tapita Landing Page Builder

Easy Page Builder for Landing Pages/Product Pages/Blog Pages

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stoned Hilda

Location Australia

What a great app! Easy. Loads of edits. Easy knowledge base. Fabulous customer service, fast and helpful. Thanks for making this Tapita :)))

CGRizos

Location Spain

Best Page Builder on shopify!!!! must go with the tapita for page building.
easy drag and drop elements.

MJ Footwear

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Amazing customer support with anything I could not figure out myself or for customizations. The best page builder out there.

Magnadyne

Needed help on a small issue and their team got right back to me and handled the problem. The GUI is simple, which makes the learning curve that much faster.

Equatoria LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is awesome and free! We need this for a a page or two and would recommend to other Shopify shop owners.

Pick Vapes

First time trying this app and it works just amazing! Perfectly implemented with my store and I'll definitely explore more functions about it.

Totem

Location Netherlands

I have tried Tapita, something went wrong and I've got the best help I could get. Thank you for the amazing support!

Thames Fire

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very fast response when contacting support via the live chat. Easy to use builder with lots of options.

elmejorcalcetin

Location Spain

La aplicación es increíble, ahora creo unas páginas en mi blog fantásticas. El soporte un 10 sobre 10 son rápidos y resolutivos. Aplicación TOP.

Redefining She

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have limited experience thus far (only published 3 pages), but it is quite easy to use. I had a bit of a learning curve at first, but after building the 1st two pages in about 20 minutes, I caught on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17