Tapita Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 31, 2023

Good app, better prices than other apps. I think it can still needs some upgrades. Would be nice if you could use some free sections. It's single app I stumbled upon which lets you build 5 pages

Fama
Romania
January 30, 2023

Very good service! they have the possibility to customize 5 page in the free plan, others just one page!

Macelleria da Zio Silvio
January 30, 2023

The app is pretty easy to use, although some simple actions are too hidden to make it very fast to use. For example, adding a link is part of a pop up menu that is only accessible from one location.
However, I contacted the customer service several times for different issues, and they were always very quick to answer, and keen to go the extra mile when helping out.

Coolicon Lighting
January 27, 2023

This product is amazing! The quality is top-notch and it is very easy to use. I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for this type of product.

Liva Pastacılık
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2023

I just started using this app and it is very easy to use. When I have had a query, Tapita has been very responsive. I would highly recommend!

Voodoo Monkey Tattoo
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 26, 2023

Customer service is great. Looking forward to seeing how this works over the long term but as of right now it looks promising.

The Friendly Puppy
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Edited January 27, 2023

StormSwords
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 24, 2023

Best customer support system with chatting option.
Thakyou for sortout my issues with a minutes time

Letta London
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 23, 2023

I built a few pages with Tapita for my site. Good app and good customer support. I like Tapita, also in the free version.

23 TheMiracle
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 21, 2023

Bellissima esperienza, penso che come qualità prezzo sia assolutamente la migliore, servizio cliente oltre ogni limite. Bravissimi

Babybirbo