4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the visual appeal of their online stores with customizable templates and design options. They appreciate the SEO optimization, page speed features, and the free plan that allows up to 5 pages. The app's performance is reliable and the support team is praised for their quick, proactive, and patient assistance. It's described as a game-changer for effortlessly building professional websites.

November 16, 2022

The page builder was very easy to navigate and use, and it makes adding and customising pages to fit the desired brand very achievable!

Tumblong Hills
2 months using the app
Tapita replied November 27, 2022

Hi,

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app. We created Tapita in the hope that it could be used by any merchant, from novice to advanced level.

January 9, 2023

I recently started using the Tapita app for building my Shopify store and I have to say, I'm really impressed with how easy it is to use. The drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to add and arrange elements on my pages, and the pre-designed templates give me a great starting point for creating professional-looking pages.

But what really sets Tapita apart for me is the excellent customer support. Whenever I've had a question or needed help with something, the support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful. They've really gone above and beyond to make sure I'm happy with the app and have everything I need to succeed.

Overall, I would highly recommend Tapita to anyone looking to build a beautiful and functional Shopify store. The ease of use and top-notch customer support make it a no-brainer.

MIRNAD SHOP
Tapita replied February 6, 2023

Hi abdelkarim,

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app. We are trying every day to make Tapita the only page builder that any merchant will need. There are a lot more grounds to cover, but with motivation like this, we will only continue to excel.

Edited December 22, 2022

Easy to use, great templates, definitely worth getting for your website. It includes different pages for different stuff.

Keep Blending
Tapita replied December 22, 2022

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for using Tapita. We built Tapita in the hope it would become a daily help for merchants when it comes to page building.

Please continue building a lot more beautiful pages.

May 5, 2023

They are amazing! Super supportive team and a great and easy tool to make custom pages. I've created a landing page for my website which includes a contact form. Love this app so far.

WEVCITY
India
March 22, 2023

Easy to learn, great chat support and friendly platform. Great for building landing pages, sections, popups and blog pages

Panda Rolling
India
Tapita replied May 2, 2023

Hi Sharan,

December 8, 2022

Pratico e versátil. Possibilitando bem a personalização da página e melhorando o apelo de conversão .

eShopping-all
Brazil
Tapita replied December 11, 2022

Hi Cezar,

Sono lieto di sapere che sei soddisfatto dell'app. Cerchiamo ogni giorno di rendere Tapita l'unico generatore di pagine di cui ogni commerciante avrà bisogno. Ci sono molti altri motivi da coprire, ma con una motivazione come questa, continuaremo solo a eccellere.

greetings,

March 31, 2023

I can 100% recommend this app. The support goes to great lengths to meet the customers. The options for editing your Shopify page are very good and easy to understand. Thanks to Tapita, the webshop looks great. 10/10

Anime
Germany
September 23, 2022

Best Page Builder on shopify!!!! must go with the tapita for page building.
easy drag and drop elements.

CGRizos
Spain
Tapita replied September 26, 2022

Hi Rohit,

March 27, 2023

Extremely easy to use, customer service is very good, service impressed me,Customer service has helped me solve a lot of problems that I don't know, with a particularly good attitude

Vanlov Hair
China
Tapita replied May 2, 2023

Hi Alice,

Edited August 19, 2022

Amazed with the fast reply from the team! definitely will recommend this app to my friends! thank you!

Absorba Singapore
Singapore
Tapita replied August 23, 2022

Hi Absorba,

I am glad you contacted us and that we are able to assist you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again and anyone from Tapita team will help you sort it out in no time.