Reviews (569)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, SEO optimization features, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its customizable templates and intuitive design space, ideal for creating blogs and pages. Many appreciate its reliability, affordability, and the extra free slots for page building. The customer service is often described as responsive and efficient, with several team members receiving special mentions. Merchants report that the app has positively transformed their businesses.

January 17, 2024

I really like this application it helps me add different pages to my site without the hassle of downloading additional applications! Support is fast and easy and they respond within minutes to assist!

Ginger & Honey
Over 1 year using the app
April 17, 2024

Easy to use, very helpful app! The customer service responses very quick.

Pimax JP
1 day using the app
March 28, 2024

Little Bit of a HeadPain But It Is Amazing as soon as you get it right !!

Really good App !!

ShopNest
Germany
About 3 hours using the app

10/10 I recommend.
Think of Tapita like a sandbox with all the design choices you need to build a perfect website. Then add a fast responding and effective support team, who is always willing to lend a hand with your issues...!
I have used Tapita for multiple webshops now and can say with confidence, that it is worth the price they are asking. But if you don't mind having their trademark on your page, you can get most of what you need for free... Unbelievable in these times.
+ Overwhelmingly positive
+ Will use again
+ Big thanks to the devs

Klinik Frost
Denmark
3 months using the app
May 19, 2024

great landing page and support..

Nervania
6 days using the app
January 19, 2024

I recently used Tapita for building the homepage of my website, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of amazing. The app is incredibly user-friendly, making the design process smooth and enjoyable. From the intuitive interface to the flexible customization options, every aspect of Tapita impressed me. It turned what I expected to be a daunting task into a creative and satisfying project. The end result? A stunning, professionally-designed homepage that truly represents my brand. I highly recommend Tapita to anyone looking to elevate their website's appearance with ease and efficiency.

My Store
India
22 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Brilliant app, easy to use once you've got your head around it! Currently on the free plan which allows you to have up to 5 pages, which is ideal for us.

Lynendo Trade Store
Over 1 year using the app
January 5, 2024

Amazing app to add to your shopify store to customize and re-create your own design, plenty of free templates to choose and way better than shopifys free themes. All of them are great and theres one for every product or design your wanting to forfill and great customer support to help you get started.

DP Fashion
4 months using the app
April 27, 2024

This app is commended for its effectiveness in optimizing images for search engines, improving website SEO, and increasing organic traffic. Users appreciate its simplicity and the time saved from manual optimization tasks.

Cooldown Merchandise
India
41 minutes using the app
January 10, 2024

I've had to contact technical support only twice since we got the application, and both times, the assistance was very efficient and quick!
Thank you!