Reviews (569)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, SEO optimization features, and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its customizable templates and intuitive design space, ideal for creating blogs and pages. Many appreciate its reliability, affordability, and the extra free slots for page building. The customer service is often described as responsive and efficient, with several team members receiving special mentions. Merchants report that the app has positively transformed their businesses.

January 10, 2024

I've had to contact technical support only twice since we got the application, and both times, the assistance was very efficient and quick!
Thank you!

Bijouterie La Forge d'or
About 1 year using the app
May 12, 2024

Customer service responds quickly. The interface is simple and user-friendly for beginners. Recommendation.

Nine sister handmade nails
China
About 2 hours using the app
February 9, 2024

I have been paying loads on other page builder apps, coming across Tapita today has been a game changer. Easy to use app. I have just build the best home page of my time with a touch. The customer service is awesome. I have just published the page and will come back with more review, finger cross.

Sibe Fitness
About 16 hours using the app
March 3, 2024

Very helpful

MyAbun.dance
8 months using the app
January 4, 2024

I recently used this website page builder app, and I'm thrilled with the results! It's incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even beginners to create professional-looking pages. The customization options are extensive, allowing me to tailor every element to fit my brand seamlessly. The templates provided are not only visually appealing but also versatile, saving me a lot of time. Overall, it's a fantastic tool that delivers excellent results without the hassle. Highly recommend for anyone looking to build a stunning website effortlessly!

Getizz
Albania
26 days using the app
February 4, 2024

Easy to use tool that makes creating a content page extremely easy.

Artify
2 days using the app
January 19, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using TAPITA page builder for creating my website, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. This page builder has truly transformed the way I approach web design, making the entire process seamless and enjoyable.

NftCheckbv
Romania
19 days using the app
February 29, 2024

Es una excelente herramienta de creación de páginas de aterrizaje. Fácil de usar, intuitiva y amigable con el usuario. Lo mejor es que tienen un servicio al cliente realmente ágil y con una calidad humana increíble.
App totalmente recomendada.

Fajasmyd.mx
Mexico
12 months using the app
January 21, 2024

Great designs and excellent customer service!!

Shella Bella Beauty™️