4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and customizable templates. They appreciate its SEO optimization and page speed features, which boost site traffic. The app's versatility caters to various needs, from task management to website building. Merchants report positive experiences with its performance, with some noting it as a game-changer for their businesses. The customer service is praised for its quick and proactive responses. The free plan offers significant value, making it a cost-effective solution for many.

October 11, 2023

Very good technical support. There are a few things that look complicated to me, but any doubt is resolved excellently.

BeArt.Berta
Spain
7 months using the app
March 3, 2024

I really like Tapita. Most page builder apps offer only one free slot, but Tapita provides five, which is very useful for many businesses starting out. I've been using their Tapita SEO and Page Speed for a long time, and it works like a charm.

Dairy Bucket
India
March 4, 2024

I want to express my high appreciation for your company. It is very intuitive and easy to use. There are many templates, so that I can use beautiful templates in a free state. Thank you very much. The point is that the customer service is very fast. I feel very happy. The problem has been solved immediately. Special thanks to Katy and Krystal. Your company's service attitude is really great.

TJ_toy
Taiwan
January 23, 2024

Je suis ravie de cette application qui m'apporte satisfaction

Le point créa'tiph
France
About 11 hours using the app
March 8, 2024

really like this application it helps me add different pages to my site without the hassle of downloading additional applications! Support is fast and easy and they respond within minutes to assist and you can use tapita very easyly help center is so good and very helpful

SmileShop
December 7, 2023

I am consistently happy with Tapita items. I recommend you to utilize this software as I tested it and found it to be satisfactory.

Normabest
About 16 hours using the app
December 11, 2023

The support team reply promptly and they are very professional.

C.Paravano
3 days using the app
February 7, 2024

Used this app for another website I run. Works perfectly has enough options for the more advanced users. Gives all the customisation you could ask for. Any issues you might run in to or settings they don’t offer you can contact support and they resolve it extremely fast.

Coloured Screws
February 9, 2024

I have been paying loads on other page builder apps, coming across Tapita today has been a game changer. Easy to use app. I have just build the best home page of my time with a touch. The customer service is awesome. I have just published the page and will come back with more review, finger cross.

Sibe Fitness
November 1, 2023

Tapita has been easy to use and allows for great customisation of pages. The customer support is also very quick and helpful.

Jillian Boustred