4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive SEO features, and page speed enhancement capabilities. It's praised for its customizable landing pages, drag-and-drop functionality, and responsive design. Many found it key in elevating their online presence and making their websites look professional. The app is noted for its affordability and robust free plan. The customer support is highly commended for their efficiency and quick response times.

August 10, 2023

Love the app, so many options for customization. Awesome customer support, have some questions and issues but they were resolved. With Tapita, I was finally able to make my website look amazing!

theloyalprint.com
Over 1 year using the app
October 12, 2023

does everything it promises

Pali Jewelry
Mexico
2 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Sembra un'app veramente molto graziosa. Ha dei design unici che non ho visto in altri page builder. E poi la possibilità di pubblicare 5 pagine col piano gratuito, batte tutte le altre appe simili.

Deluxe Italia
Italy
7 days using the app
December 8, 2023

perfect & useful

WiStore
About 4 hours using the app
August 7, 2023

Well, I'm not a person who usually makes reviews but I think Tapita deserves it, unlike many apps designing web pages with Tapita is very easy not to mention the templates and options that allow you to make a web page much more professional, and if you are like me who are starting and cannot afford a shopify theme because you do not have much money. I think that Tapita is the best option for me to create a professional website.

Dainfex
Spain
3 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Je suis ravie de cette application qui m'apporte satisfaction

Le point créa'tiph
France
About 11 hours using the app
November 30, 2023

I am really satisfied with the experience I had with the customer service and the app capabilities. I don't think you'll find such a convenient app that could do what Tapita does. Thanks CS team!

Cizaro KSA
Saudi Arabia
1 minute using the app
February 7, 2024

Used this app for another website I run. Works perfectly has enough options for the more advanced users. Gives all the customisation you could ask for. Any issues you might run in to or settings they don’t offer you can contact support and they resolve it extremely fast.

Coloured Screws
February 9, 2024

I have been paying loads on other page builder apps, coming across Tapita today has been a game changer. Easy to use app. I have just build the best home page of my time with a touch. The customer service is awesome. I have just published the page and will come back with more review, finger cross.

Sibe Fitness
February 6, 2024

Very cool. Has options on a website builder we have never used before that are very handy. Support was very responsive when we had an issue.

Tabletop Terrain