Our AI is trained on 300,000+ item profiles and thousands of customer taste preferences. It keeps learning to make smart recommendations.
Personalized product display
By using sales data & product taste profiles,Our AI will find products an individual is most likely to buy and display them on your webpage.
No impression limits, no risk, and no surprises. Results are shown instantly.
About TasteGuru Recommendations
Why do you need personalized product recommendations?
- 86% of consumers say personalization plays a role in their purchasing decisions
- Personalization leads to a 67% transaction value, 300% conversion rate, and 7% annual revenue increase
- 73% of consumers prefer to do business with brands that use personal information to make their shopping experiences more relevant
- 80% of customers like the recommendations from the TasteGuru AI based on our test inventory.
Why TasteGuru AI product recommendation?
- Higher accuracy and diversity by incorporating both products and users' data.
- Scalable to different product categories
- Capture product and consumer insight.
What will you get from the TasteGuru AI product recommendation app?
- Two widget placements: homepage and product page
- Six recommendation modes: 1) People with similar taste also like 2) Products with similar taste profiles 3) Trending products 4) Popular products 5) New releases 6) Surprise me
- Customizable design: style the widget to look like part of your store.
How does it work?
After you install the app, we start to track and analyze the consumers and products in your store. Our AI will match your product list with our database of product taste profiles and start training itself to learn your customers’ behavioural patterns and preferences from their sales data.
Recommendation widget. The Amazon-like recommendation widget personalizes its recommendations based on consumer interaction data such as clicks and orders. Five modes are available: Guess what you like, trending products, popular products, new releases, and surprises.
Taste-based recommendation quizzes (coming soon). A fun one-minute quiz designed by our AI can help your customers build their own taste profiles. Once completed, the TasteGuru AI can recommend products your customers will like from your inventory. Our AI continues to refine each individual's taste profile using their interaction and purchase data. In addition, the quiz entrance section can be edited and added to your front page from the admin page.
Who is TasteGuru?
TasteGuru is building a personalization platform powered by taste, so customers are recommended exactly the food and drinks they’ll like without the risk of a bad experience, retailers will only carry products that will sell, and brands will no longer have more than 80% new product failure rate by knowing what consumers want before making new products.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Up to 500 SKUs & revenue up to $1000 /m
Product Recommendation on all Pages
Upsell Cross-sell on the Cart Page
Widget Style Customization
or $16.67/month billed at $200 once per year
Up to 3,000 SKUs & revenue up to $10,000/m
Includes everything in the Free Plan
Quiz-based Product Recommendation
Contact us for more details
Unlimited SKUs & revenue
Includes everything in the Free & Growth Plans
Custom AI and AI Tuning
A/B Testing Analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I LOVED the sample store--it is literally what I want to do, to "StichFixIfy" the customer's order--so I installed. It's early days yet: the quiz feature isn't quite ready yet, and there is a small bug where I can't actually turn OFF the product page widget. When it's done, the app will clearly allow you to turn off and on widgets on the home page, collections pages, and product pages, and that's rad. There's a nifty, awesome analytics page, too, so you know what widgets are working. I LOVE it! I'm uninstalling until the quiz feature is done and that bug is fixed, but when it is, this will be my go-to app. Good work guys!