Digital Takeout: Multi Pricing

Digital Takeout: Multi Pricing

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (1.9)
Developer
Digital Takeout
1.9
April 22, 2020

Danger! This app just completely deleted all the content on my home page and broke links from the menu to products. I have emailed developers but doesn't solve current problem that I have to resolve. I wanted to give the APP ZERO but I had to select a star. Sorry guys.

Brooke Gregson UK Ltd
Time spent using app: 16 days
Digital Takeout replied April 22, 2020

Hi Brooke Gregson UK Ltd, sorry to hear you have issues with Multi Pricing. I can’t find any email in our support system but please contact me at hello@digitaltakeout.io and I will get back to you from there to help you find a solution. Thanks, have a great day and talk to you soon!

June 21, 2019

App currently not working. Have emailed support 3 times and no reply. We use it to show VAT and currently not showing

Max-Inc SA
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Digital Takeout replied June 21, 2019

Hi Max Inc, sorry to hear you have issues with Multi Pricing. I can’t find any email from your Max Inc but please contact me at hello@digitaltakeout.io and I will get back to you from there to help you find a solution. Thanks, have a great day and talk to you soon!

April 29, 2019

NOOOOOOOPE.
The font is bad - the pricing doesn't carry over to the check out. We're a UK based business but this doesnt help switch tax inclusive pricing based on location - it's a cosmetic function as opposed to something of any use

GeekyGraphghan.com
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Digital Takeout replied April 30, 2019

Hi GeekyGraphghan. Thanks for the review! Did you reach out to support? We don't see a ticket. As for the fonts, they should be same as set in the theme. And if you set up Taxes correct in Shopify, it is definitely possible to switch between tax inclusive or exclusive pricing, based on location.

Feel free to reach out so we can help (hello@digitaltakeout.io). And thanks again for the constructive review! 😉

October 10, 2018

We needed this app to help show trade customers inc. VAT and ex. VAT prices and it does exactly what we needed to. The Digital Takeout team are really helpful and quick to assist whenever we needed some guidance.

If you need a multiple pricing app then this one is definitely the one to look in to!

The Botanical Candle Company Limited
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 5, 2018

We offer a special members savings club and needed an app to show prices after discounts on all products (next to the original none members prices).

This app is honestly so so easy to install and tech support made several extra tweaks to make it work so so flawlessly with our theme. They even got it to show the prices on the cart & checkout as well, really encouraging shoppers to become members.

Take a peep at it working on our site and check back next year as we will definitely still have it installed then and forever.

10 out of 10 LUV it