Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Personalize Products, Live Preview, POD Provider Integrations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ohio Valley Clothing Fundraising

I use this app for two of my apparel stores. It works great and it is easy to use. I would definitely recommend.

March 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help, hope your store will grow up fast with teeinblue!

whateverletten

Amazing App and excellent customer service!!!!
I had a really complex to setup product and teeinblue nailed it! These guys make your dreams come true:)) No Joke, they exceeded my expectations

February 6, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help, hope your store will grow up fast with teeinblue!

Unifriend

One of the best apps I've ever used.
The app is awesome because you can do so much with it. Once you've mastered the learning phase, it's pure gold.
Customer service is excellent. Quick and helpful answers when you need them. Above all, you get a lot of helpful tips. I can only recommend this app.

January 24, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

LittleMine - Individuelle Geschenke

Great app. Highly tailored towards the use-case with great documentation and even greater customer support.

January 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you're loving your experiences with teeinblue. Wish you all the best.

Personalization Life

Absolutely without doubt the best Shopify app for customised products. We tried all the other options including Customily. This is simply streets ahead of anything else. We found Customily slow and clunky to use and thought we were stuck until we found Teeinblue. The support is phenomenal, very quick to reply and super knowledgeable. The designer is quick to load and customer friendly, we've had lots of customer feedback. Save yourself time and don't bother with the other apps. I wish we started here!

Thank you so much for your review!
Hope that we can grow further this year.

Printibly

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that you love it. Hope teeinblue can help you achieve your sales goal this year.

FAMLIZ - Unique & Personalized Gifts for your beloved

Your Customer Support is so good and friendly. Time Response is so quickly. I like it. Hope to do business in a long time.

January 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

All the best!

Free World Market

This app has provided me with a lot of useful tools that I have been able to implement with my print-on-demand website!

January 7, 2022

Thank you for your review!
Hope we can help you achieve your sales goal this year :)

Printerminator24

The app is very clearly designed and has very fast and optimised loading times.
I have had special requests that were not so easy to implement. The support was always there to help every day! They even helped me with the personalised image transfer for another billing app to implement. Mega super support! I am more than satisfied with the support and can therefore recommend it to everyone. Top Top Top!

December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Hope teeinblue can help you gain more sales and we can work together for a long time.
Cheers~

Mamita love

I was hoping to use this app to create personlaized mugs and posters but I have to say that my experience has been painful so far. Here are the things I believe are good and the ones I believe needs improving: Good
- Customer support replies next day and they are usually helpfull
- The tool is powerfull and allow you to create different templates which other can`t do
- It has advanced setting that allows you to have a cleaner page for the customer to choose from and allows you to use your own colors so it seems as if the app is part of the website. Things I would like to see improved 1. Not being able to delete artwork after there has been an order completed, so if I wan to change it instead of creating a new one I need to manually delete everything in it to create a new one. 2. Because I cannot delete a certain artwork that has been sold any artworks duplicated from the original cannot be deleted either, even though they didn’t have any sales. If I duplicate something it should not be linked, is like I duplicate a photo in my PC and that photo is forever linked to the original one. The idea of duplicating is being able to get things done more quickly but if it’s going to be linked then I would rather doing everything from scratch for each artwork. 3. Not being able to cancel order that have not been sent to fulfilment. For example, If I client just made an order which I haven’t send to Printiful and changes their mind in one hour and don’t want it anymore, I get that order sitting around forever as unfulfilled because I cannot cancel it which also does not make sense. I understand I can give the client a refund but the order should appear as cancelled instead of forever unfulfilled. 4. When creating an artwork with different templates, if I forget a field or need to make a correction in a name, I need to go to each template in each artwork and correct this manually which is very time consuming. Both photoshop and excel allow me to edit tabs simultaneously so if this could be added in the future to save time and avoid mistakes it would be helpful. Finally I was looking forward to using Teeinblue and it is a good program, but at this point it is very time consuming and difficult to learn. The written instructions do help but are not always clear and don’t have all the scenarios which makes me have to ask via support. Also the customer support time zone does not cover US time zone and cover only until 10:00 am Europe which delays things further when you need to ask something. I hope they do improve with time so I can actually use it for my orders in the future.

December 14, 2021

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your feedback, it'll hep our app's development and constant improvement very much. We'll try to work on your issue one by one and will get back to you for future updates.
Best regards.