Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Best Product Personalizer, Live Preview, 21+ POD Partners

From $19/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bild.pe

Location Germany

Sehr gut. Immer wenn wir Hilfe gebraucht haben, haben wir sie bekommen. Wenn wir auch nach bestimmten Verbesserungen gefragt haben, haben sie immer geantwortet, sie werden sich entsprechend bemühen. Gut.

September 30, 2022

Vielen Dank für diese wunderbare Bewertung! Wir können es kaum erwarten, Ihnen unsere bevorstehenden Verbesserungen mitzuteilen, von denen ich glaube, dass sie wirklich großartig wären!

NobilZampa

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

simple and very useful application, with attention to detail to facilitate implementation. The staff is always available, responds very quickly and solves any type of problem in no time. Definitely recommend.

September 20, 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at Teeinblue can thrive!

TeeVeeNee

Time spent using app About 1 month

One of the best app we can find in Shopify with such enthusiastic support team! There are some little troubles while using app but they help us to solve and improve my website much. Thanks to Teeinblue team!

September 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're over the moon to hear that you're happy.

Special Unique

Location Germany

I am very satisfied with the good and fast support - I can only recommend it. Any help will be appreciated

September 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
Let's rock this year-end sales season together!

All the best <3

dearmemory.de

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been using the app for a month now and I have to say that I'm really incredibly convinced. There are unlimited possibilities and the support is fast and finds a solution for every issue. 10/10 would recommend.

August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We're blown away by your kind words.
We really want to be your service in the long time ahead and Let's rock the year-end sale together!!

LoveOnPrints

Amazing App! So much better than the competition. The CS is responsive, they take care of your requests, innovate and improve their service all the time! If you are looking for that type of a software for your business don`t hesitate to use TeeinBlue, they are pretty good!

August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your reviews!

It's our pleasure to help you. Hope we can grow more together.

All the best.

De Moi à Toi - De Mí para tí

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Buena aplicación, sobretodo para cliparts. Le faltan algunas opciones de personalización para que el cliente tenga más flexibilidad de edición, textos, campos de párrafo, mover imágenes, etc..., pero poco a poco van ampliando y mejorando. El proceso de configuración es un poco entretenido, pero una vez hecho ésto la generación de imágenes para impresión es automática y cómoda. Es trabajo para hoy, comodidad para mañana. El soporte técnico es maravilloso, ambale, rápido y eficaz. Siempre están dispuestos a ayudar, son super amables y solucionan todo super rápido, además, me atienden en mi idioma por lo cual se hace super cómodo tratar con ellos. Muy contenta, espero seguir teniendo mejoras para que sea una app de 10! <3

August 16, 2022

Thank you so much for loving and using Teeinblue. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services.
Let's rock this year-end sales season together! <3

dragonfly-metals

I have tried several apps, even ones from POD vendors. While this app still needs features developed, such as the ability to share layers among templates and not make the customer have to reenter the info when changing themes or the ability to upload multiple map markers. I still feel this is the strongest app that fully integrates with POD companies. The support is amazing. I'm in the USA, so I have to wait until 10 pm to get a response, but I'm ok with that because I have had nothing but positive experiences with the support team. Good technical support is hard to find.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback!

Hope to help you even more in the future and wish you all the best for this year-end sales season.

All the best!

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ứng dụng thật hay và tuyệt vời. Tôi rất thích nó. Support cũng rất nhiệt tình và nhanh chóng. Thanks team!

August 1, 2022

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều!
Mong rằng chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau phát triển hơn nữa trong thời gian tới.

All the best.

Furhoney

Teeinblue help you get some awesome personalization product for your store. The customer service is really helpful. If you have technical issue, their code developer can even directly live chat with you to resolve your issue! The only thing you need to concern when using this app is that they are in the different time zone with USA, you to need talk with them at your night time but it was pretty common with other app.

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. We wish all of your campaigns will blossom in this year-end sale season!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9