Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Personalize Products, Live Preview, POD Provider Integrations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Thistle and Lace Designs

Amazing product and customer service! I asked for their help and they made me a step-by-step video that was super helpful. Such a powerful tool. Thank you!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue.

All the best

TrustyPets

Location Austria

Very, very good support - helping a lot through all problems, including coding. I will 100 % go on with this app.

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue!

Xcalibur-Shop

Location Germany

Der support ist absolut perfect und die App ist das beste was ich kenne. Mir wurde bei jedem Problem sofort geholfen.

May 16, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns sehr zu wissen, dass Sie mit Teeinblue schnell wachsen. Wir hoffen, Ihnen in Zukunft noch mehr Vorteile bieten zu können.

Alles Gute!

ddmarket

Location Georgia

This App is very strong and good option to work with. Just what I don't like is, that it is time consuming. But the support is wonderful.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're striving to improve every day. Hope that we can help you grow faster in the future.

Postermaus

Location Germany

ich verwende die app um personalisierte produkte ohne viel aufwand erstellen zu lassen. es ist ein wenig aufwändig alles einzurichten aber es lohnt sich. es gibt sehr gute yt-videos und der support antwortet fast schon live. sehr zu empfehlen. kleinigkeiten sind immer noch verbesserbar aber insgesamt sehr zufrieden

May 4, 2022

Vielen Dank für deine Bewertung, Christoph!
Wir freuen uns, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt. Und zögern Sie nicht, uns Ihr Feedback darüber zu senden, was verbessert werden muss, wir werden sehen, was wir tun können.
Beifall.

Madsbay

Location Estonia

I liked how powerful the app is when it comes to personalization, however the BIGGEST problem it came bundled with was SPEED. My store's speed drastically decreased the moment I added this app which was definitely a no-go, no exceptions. Hence the 1 star. I do not expect a response on my review because I had deleted the app only after trying quite a few ways to get the speed issue resolved without compromising the app itself but the scripts they use are the real culprits. The support was swift, but my last email about what files/code to remove in the product template was never responded.

May 2, 2022

Hi Divyanshu,
Sorry for any bad experience. Your last message was sent on Sun so we couldn't reply immediately, could you check your inbox for our latest response please?
In case you still want to use our app, please reply our email and we'll check the app speed issue on your site asap.
Look forward to your reply.

Bffcase

Location Brazil

This is the best app I've ever used here at Shopify, my sales have increased by over 60% in 2 months, I have no words to thank you for this wonderful work, you guys are amazing. And the support is wonderful.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're super happy to know that you're growing fast with Teeinblue. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Aquarelly

Great app and the support is incredibly nice and helpful! If there is a problem, you get a direct answer from support

April 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help, hope your store will grow up fast with teeinblue!

cheston.kft

The app is perfect for my shop. When I started to use, it was a little hard for me, but the tutorial video was perfect and clearly. Than I had some problems and request, but the support team solved all very fast. I recommend this app. The app perfect and the team very kind and helpful!

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

sprüche-app.de

The support is excellent. Super fast and friendly! Looking forward to the next updates for this app.

March 23, 2022