Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Best Product Personalizer for Print On Demand. Live Preview

From $19/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

De Moi à Toi - De Mí para tí

Location Spain

Buena aplicación, sobretodo para cliparts. Le faltan algunas opciones de personalización para que el cliente tenga más flexibilidad de edición, textos, campos de párrafo, mover imágenes, etc..., pero poco a poco van ampliando y mejorando. El proceso de configuración es un poco entretenido, pero una vez hecho ésto la generación de imágenes para impresión es automática y cómoda. Es trabajo para hoy, comodidad para mañana. El soporte técnico es maravilloso, ambale, rápido y eficaz. Siempre están dispuestos a ayudar, son super amables y solucionan todo super rápido, además, me atienden en mi idioma por lo cual se hace super cómodo tratar con ellos. Muy contenta, espero seguir teniendo mejoras para que sea una app de 10! <3

dragonfly-metals

I have tried several apps, even ones from POD vendors. While this app still needs features developed, such as the ability to share layers among templates and not make the customer have to reenter the info when changing themes or the ability to upload multiple map markers. I still feel this is the strongest app that fully integrates with POD companies. The support is amazing. I'm in the USA, so I have to wait until 10 pm to get a response, but I'm ok with that because I have had nothing but positive experiences with the support team. Good technical support is hard to find.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your genuine feedback!

Hope to help you even more in the future and wish you all the best for this year-end sales season.

All the best!

INFINI.Tee

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ứng dụng thật hay và tuyệt vời. Tôi rất thích nó. Support cũng rất nhiệt tình và nhanh chóng. Thanks team!

August 1, 2022

Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều!
Mong rằng chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau phát triển hơn nữa trong thời gian tới.

Furhoney

Teeinblue help you get some awesome personalization product for your store. The customer service is really helpful. If you have technical issue, their code developer can even directly live chat with you to resolve your issue! The only thing you need to concern when using this app is that they are in the different time zone with USA, you to need talk with them at your night time but it was pretty common with other app.

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. We wish all of your campaigns will blossom in this year-end sale season!!

Customizeaf™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've used this app for over a year. At first, they just had the basic function, but they heard their customers, and they update a lot of good functions that I love a lot. Their supporter is the best also, always helping me out.

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review and your trust in our app.
Let's rock this year-end sales season together!

BeetlePrint

Location Vietnam

This app is great, have a lot of features. I hope this app keeps up the good work and develop more features!

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We always strive to bring out helpful and powerful features to our users. Stay tuned for our future app updates!

Shirtsclub.de

Location Germany

Very helpfull Team support. They helped me with the first Campaigns and also with some technical issues. The app is easy to use and the video tutorials solve all upcoming questions.

July 26, 2022

Thanks for your kind review. Hope we can help you boost your personalized products in the upcoming peak season.

Mishkeh

Location Australia

I have recently started using Teeinblue and I am loving it. Its a really great app for product personalization. I have seen a few other apps but this one seems to be the best and they don't even charge you till your business kicks off. They have reasonable plans as well. That really impressed me and it shows how confident they are about the success of their app. I'm sold. It's a learning curve at the beginning, you have to watch the tutorial and figure your way around. But you're not alone in this. The support team is FANTASTIC. I appreciate how lovely they are. They are quick to reply and fast in helping you find a solution. The way they explain everything is very easy and their friendly and warm mannerism makes it a pleasurable experience. Good job, well done!

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your fantastic review!
We're glad that our app meets your expectation. Please don't hesitate to contact our support anytime, and stay tuned for upcoming features.

Bordercollied Up

Teeinblue is a great app to set up personalized products. It offers a lot that other apps don't. It took me a while to learn it but they have a wonderful support team that kindly helps me out whenever I need it! I highly recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a great product personalizer. :)

July 14, 2022

Thanks for your recommendation!
We're glad our app and support team can help, and we look forward to growing with you.

Al Fanan Jewellery

Location United Arab Emirates

excellent database and easy to use. separated database for every Single product.i using this app from 6 months

July 12, 2022

Thank you so much for trusting our app.
We'd love to support you for a long time.
Cheers.