International Printers Network
Say goodbye to stock management issues. We print & ship your products directly to your customers thanks to a network of dozens of printers
You can automatically integrate your Shopify stores to your Teezily Plus account. And we have released the "personalization feature"!
Excellent Printing Quality
Our products are printed via DTG, we use Kornit machines which are the gold standard in the industry.
About Teezily Plus
Want to focus on scaling your business? Teezily Plus is a complete print on demand service that allows you to create products with your designs, imports creations and descriptions to your online stores : we process orders, handle fulfillment and ship directly to your customers. Merchants from all over the world can leverage on Teezily Plus app to fulfill their orders and ship them worldwide. Furthermore, thanks to our user-friendly personalization tool, you can now offer customizable products to your customers directly on your Shopify stores.
Our production facilities all over the world work nonstop to make sure you have higher margins, faster and secure shipping, and happier customers. Indeed, we can count on a network of dozens of printers all over the world : US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Brazil and Australia (over 1,000,000 feet of print on demand production!). We leverage on local carriers to ship in Europe and we ensure tracking service on all Teezily Plus orders.
Teezily Plus have integrated international payment gateways, fast shipping solutions and it offers a multilingual customer support 7/7.
We have an ever-growing catalog that includes the best selling products for print-on-demand : apparel (t-shirts, hoodies, tank-tops, kid shirts and baby onesies), high-quality organic apparel, home & living products (sherpa blankets, pillows), drinkware and accessories (tote bags). We aim to release more products for both apparel and accessories.
A all-in-one fulfillment service
- Base Prices : we offer flat rate base prices, regardless of the number of colors and sizes;
- Shipping Times : over 99,5% of our products are delivered in less than 5 working days in most of the best selling countries (including the US / Canada / Australia / Italy / Spain / France / Germany / UK / Netherlands / Belgium);
- Printing Quality : our products are printed via DTG, we use Kornit machines, which are the gold standard in the industry;
- Flexibility : we listen to our customers and we make changes to our app and our offerings based on feedback from our customers;
- User-friendly platform : Teezily sellers will be able to move their designs from Teezily marketplace to Teezily Plus and add those designs to their stores.
- Personalization : You can now offer personalizable products to your buyers via Teezily Plus. Custom products means 8% conversion rate !
Free to install
The merchant must cover a flat fee for item sold, which includes printing costs and shipping
Most recent reviews
Teezily is hard to judge. 2 stars seems fair at this stage as their pros are very high but their cons are so bad that they are still for me behind some major POD platforms. That's a real pity because with very easy little changes to implement in the way they operate and in the awful way they approach customer service, they would clearly be the best POD platform in Europe.
- The mockup tool is fairly easy to use.
- The Production team is really professional; quality of print is in general very good.
- Shipping times to Europe/US are great.
- And the best for the end, their prices are unbeatable.
- One of their weakest point is probably their Customer Service. They are either terribly slow or never come back to you. The ease to get documents such as invoices, products information (brand, composition, size guide etc.) or help in case of technical problem ranges from extremely hard to impossible. The only human being working in this department signing his message with his name was Stephen (but he's gone) and now the communication with CS is slow, cold, impersonal are rarely helpful. It really looks like nobody's in charge and it looks frankly bad.
- The quality of product is most of the time ok but not always. I received once a Large Navy Hoodie that was ridiculously thin and small sized. You have no visibility on what you send to your clients in term of brand/quality.
- You can archive but cannot delete your creatives which is really annoying and confusing when ordering manually.
- Their mockup tool does not allow you to centre or align your creative properly.
- Their range of products is not the widest (e.g no mugs, hats, bags etc..)
- No possibility to get access to your invoices online, meaning chasing the Finance department for weeks to get them. Nerve wrecking…
- Last but not least, Teezily Plus does not provide a white label service as most POD platforms do. Teezily Plus address is mentioned on the packaging as the sender address. Teezily might benefit very little from this and this is clearly very harmful to Shopify sellers. Awkward...
Customer support is terrible, I have tries to contact them several times to cancel an order and have questions about shipping date, but never got answer
Excellente app, service client au top surtout Stephen qui s'occupe de moi à la moindre question ! Je recommande ;)