Terms & Conditions in the cart
Add a checkbox to your cart that customers must check before the checkout. Popup will show if there have no available checkbox.
Dynamic Checkout Compatible
Works with Buy now button on product page. It works with third-party accelerated checkout methods.
Easy to install
The installation wizard supports any theme. Visualization tool to select the place where you would like to show the checkbox.
Terms and Conditions Checkboxの詳細情報
What are the terms and conditions?
Why are the terms and conditions important to have?
- When the GDPR privacy law from the EU became effective and increased consent requirements for businesses around the world, the use of these types of checkboxes went from "highly recommended" to "required" in some situations.
So, what we do?
— Add the Terms & Conditions in the cart
- Add a terms and conditions checkbox into the cart page or into the Ajax/dynamic cart. So customers will be required to tick it before proceeding to checkout. If a customer doesn't tick the checkbox before clicking the checkout button, an alert with your own customized text will show and prevent them from continuing the checkout.
- Popup will show if there has no available checkbox.
- Choose between displaying your terms within a popup or opening a link to your terms page.
— Add the Consent Date to the order details
- The app will add the date and time of when the customer has ticked the checkbox and agreed to your terms and conditions to the order details under the 'Additional Details' section of the order!
— Easy installation
- The install wizard is simple and intuitive. Select the place for the checkbox on your pages in just a few steps and click Save. If you do not want to spend your time on this, our support team will be happy to assist you with the installation.
— Multiple stunning skins
- You may choose various skins for the checkbox with cool animations that will attract your customers, or opt for a formal style. Please visit our demo store to see these amazing skins.
— Adjust Look and Feel
- You may change backgrounds, borders, and font colors for each element of the discount box, adjust width or alignment directly in the admin panel. You can also change any text for the checkbox.
— App uninstall
- This app won’t break your store after the uninstall. No need to manually clean up your theme after the uninstall.
Install today and feel the difference right away!
- Google Pay,
- Amazon Pay,
- Apple Pay,
- Shop Pay,
Excellent app, which was tremendously helpful to our business. Support was great too! We would highly recommend this to anybody.
Great App. Easy to install and customize. You can always use the video in case you will get lost. Looks and works fantastic. And it's free.
Online Coins and Collectables
A bit flaky!
Supposedly does what I need, just the basics, but is clunky and fails.
Customers would check the box but still could not checkout.
Slow support response.
***UPDATE*** And despite the review, they still have not contacted me to help!! Down another star.
And they try and blame someone else too, typical obnoxious tech company "It's not our fault" being their first cry!
***UPDATE 2*** So after 16 hours no response to the support request, but is more than happy to deny responsibility on the reviews straight away.
Your product had failed, we needed it to work or we had to remove it. We uninstalled it so customers could checkout, but considering it is your code that is failing and your code that is still stopping the checkout working and no other app has changed or been installed since we installed your app means it IS your issue. If we do not get support immediately, we will take it further.
I think you have misunderstood. I have checked your store, you uninstalled our app. But, when I clicked on the checkout button, there still has the "You must agree with the terms and conditions of sales to check out." message.
I think this problem caused by other apps/ theme features.
Hope this helps!
Again, we would like to reiterate that we don't have any personal feelings in this, no emotion-based at all. Our answer is what really happened in your store, technically.
First, it's so obvious that you uninstalled the app, and if your issue is still here, how could it be from the app? All the app's scripts are externally loaded and when you uninstall, they are all removed completely.
Second, is it worth the 2* rating, just for only 2 hours waiting for support for a free app like this? And now 1* rating just for explaining the cause??? Please keep in mind that supporting does not mean we have to fix all the irrelevant issues.
Again, we could say for sure that this problem caused by other apps/ theme features.
***** UPDATE 2 *****
Kindly let me take a deep dive, according to what I've discovered, again.
After checking the store, a noticeable code block was found at the very bottom of the "Assets > theme.js" file, where I 100% believe that the issue comes. Please check the screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/nhOla6iLPzS
I would like to emphasize that this code block is in theme.js, which originally belongs to the template itself, and the TCC has never touched this. Rather, our TCC app cannot touch this. If you say that this code has just appeared recently, or something like this, it must come from another source, like an authorization human manipulating or other apps... My team has never been given admin or staff access into the store, so this cannot be us.
If you want to test my arguments above, you can try to delete the code block in your theme.js file, save it. After that, install our TCC app again, then reload the theme.js file again to see if the code block is added, or if the js file is changed. If you see the changes, that means the TCC touches your theme.js, and I was WRONG! But I can say for sure this never happens.
Otherwise, if I was NOT WRONG, you have to find the source (some app or some human... I have no idea) that altered your source code and have the issue fixed. You have to do it yourself because my team didn't cause it. In case you get any clue proving that the TCC made it, personally I will apologize and take down my TCC app immediately. I am writing this as a team experiencing with Shopify for almost 10 years.
And if you were WRONG, you owe me apologies.