Terms and Conditions Pop‑up

Show any T&Cs to your customers without them leaving the cart

$1.99/month. 10-day free trial.

AnotherLevelWigs

Tried a few T&C apps but most of them didn't work or had some issues when configuring. This is the one that works better and has all the features that we need in our shop.

May 16, 2022

Soul Space

Time spent using app 1 day

Works perfectly and customer service is fast and helpful! The integration was really easy to make! Thank you!

May 15, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

The Glamping Guys

The app works perfectly and does exactly what it says! I’d recommend it to anyone who needs to show their Terms and Conditions in their store.

May 15, 2022

FEETERZ

Location Pakistan

The app is really easy to set up and works right out of the box. Had no problems configuring it in my store.

May 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Great app with great customer service! Had to make a few CSS adjustments and the support team was really helpful in orienting me on how to do it.

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your kindly review!

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

We've been using this app for several months now without a hitch. Setup was easy, and the admin interface is very clean. When I emailed support for a change to text output that I couldn't access, Antonio made the change right away. Highly recommended.

December 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

Social Wine

Location Belgium

Installed the app about a week ago. It works well. Wanted to make a few adjustments, which the support (Antonio), was super helpful and efficient.

July 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad that we could help you!

Print-my-Liebling

Location Germany

Excellent app! Works perfect as it should, great price and has a great support that helped me quickly with a special request. Tried out a few apps like this, since I had an issue with another app and this is the one I will stay with in the future.

July 15, 2020

Tribe-Hype

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

First of all, the product is amazing. Works out of the box. The pop-up solution is so much better than any other terms&conditions app. Besides, these guys provide beyond excellent support! Quick response, 1to1 help & solution oriented. Especially Antonio! Thanks for helping me setup my business! 5 Stars!

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you've liked our app and that we could help you setup your business!

Katie J Design and Events

Location Australia

Fantastic App! Exactly what I was after for our store. Had a small issue and the support team did a fantastic job in helping me resolve it. Thank you :) www.katiejdesignandevents.com.au

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad that you liked our app!

Previous 1