Terms and Conditions Pop‑up

Terms and Conditions Pop‑up

by Torden Apps

Show any T&Cs to your customers without them leaving the cart

Dancing Oaks Nursery and Gardens

We've been using this app for several months now without a hitch. Setup was easy, and the admin interface is very clean. When I emailed support for a change to text output that I couldn't access, Antonio made the change right away. Highly recommended.

December 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

Social Wine

Installed the app about a week ago. It works well. Wanted to make a few adjustments, which the support (Antonio), was super helpful and efficient.

July 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad that we could help you!

Print-my-Liebling

Excellent app! Works perfect as it should, great price and has a great support that helped me quickly with a special request. Tried out a few apps like this, since I had an issue with another app and this is the one I will stay with in the future.

July 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you've liked our app!

Tribe-Hype

First of all, the product is amazing. Works out of the box. The pop-up solution is so much better than any other terms&conditions app. Besides, these guys provide beyond excellent support! Quick response, 1to1 help & solution oriented. Especially Antonio! Thanks for helping me setup my business! 5 Stars!

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you've liked our app and that we could help you setup your business!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Exactly what I was after for our store. Had a small issue and the support team did a fantastic job in helping me resolve it. Thank you :) www.katiejdesignandevents.com.au

May 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad that you liked our app!

The Wax Connection

It works great! Super easy to customize. I like that the terms appear in a simple popup box in the cart, instead of linking to a separate page. Currently, I use a different app (a volume discount app) that can interfere with the functionality of this app and allow the customer to proceed to checkout without checking the terms box. Support promptly came up with a workaround solution to this, but I didn't opt to use the solution at this time. The support is great and very responsive. They even implemented a new feature that shows the date/time the customer agreed to the terms on the order page (so you have some sort of proof that they checked the box to agree to terms). Thank you!