Theme Scheduler

Theme Scheduler

by Smooth.ie

Original Theme Scheduler trusted by over 100 stores on Plus

Furryous Store

I am delighted with how this app allows me to simply chose whatever time and date I want any theme changes to come into effect so I don’t have to stay up until very late to make sure that a special campaign was released on time. In the same way, their customer service deserves my most positive feedback.

Bonafide Provisions

If you're serious about scaling and keeping your sanity, this app is the king and necessary for every store. Launch promos at midnight and unpublish them all from your sleep. Just set it and walk away. It's so simple but so great. This feature is only otherwise available with Shopify Plus which isn't an option for a lot of stores, so really sweet app. Great job Smoothie people!

Isla Fulgente

Initially, I didn't think this app would make a big difference to our workflow, but I was wrong. It's reliable, easy to use and has great support team.

Knightandday

With this app we can schedule the homepage images for our online shop. Thank you!

Globe Trot Club

I have been waiting for an app like this for some time now. Simple but effective.