Theme Scientist A/B Tester

Easy AB Testing + Analytics + Theme Scheduling

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ab testing app for Shopify - Theme Scientist

Tree Tribe

Great app! Our team has been using this app for over a year to run A/B tests on products and website features - always testing something. We use a set it and forget it style: create a test, wait a few weeks or so, analyze the results, then start another test. The best for us has been testing product prices. Finding a better product price is golden!

Haltungshelfer

I really like the interface and i am nearly fully happy! BUT i would like to set the swapping times to something uneven, like 1/3/5/7/9 hours in order to really give every option the same time frames during a day.
If i put my A/B test to swap every 4 hours for example, A would get 8-12 and 16-20 o clock every single day, which would mix up by swapping them every 3 hours. I would love, that you update this feature in the near future and ill happily give you 5 stars Great job guys! Love the update! Cheers :)

February 1, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We often implement new features based on request, and this sounded like a great idea. Our team went ahead and added the additional interval options to both Theme A/B tests and Product A/B tests the very next day!

If you have any other feature requests, please email us. Our team is here to make Theme Scientist better for all Shopify Merchants!

Lift Down

Great app for those looking to make more informed decisions when it comes to theme updates. Also the support team is very responsive.

December 13, 2021

Thank you for sharing, and appreciate the compliment on the support, we enjoy community feedback and helping you get the best from your A/B testing experience!

Le Monde au Naturel

We use the app free features to schedule theme change (for our sales, flyer, etc.) it is really easy to use and effective. The changes are done at the time scheduled. The support team is really nice too!

November 9, 2021

Niiiice thanks for representing the free plan and sharing your feedback, cool to hear it's providing you value for you. Thank you!

Soin Amalthée, le savon au lait de chèvre naturel et fait en France

It's the perfect tool to run AB Test on the Theme, simple and efficient. Unfortunately, at the moment I start an AB Test, I have visitors from the US, tons of visitors and all my KPIS are skewed. That's very sad.

September 16, 2021

We appreciate the compliment on our app, but not sure exactly how to respond here :) ... All our app does is swap the test versions, read the data, and report the statistics on the actions they take (visitors, page views, orders, etc). We can't control the people in a specific country that visit your site (would love to help send you more traffic but that's impossible).

Tried reaching you by email, we like stats and analytics so would be happy to help you out.

Not sure why we're getting the blame here but we're friendly folks, just contact us and we'll do our best to help out.

Turtles Project

The best split-testing app I've tested so far, there is everything I need and the customer service is super reactive!
I also suggested a new feature and it got added !! 100% recommended

July 12, 2021

Love the enthusiasm, thanks! We appreciate the feature suggestions and will continue adding more :)

Spirit Magicka

This is a beautiful app! Don't let the currently small number of reviews turn you off. It's ease of use, simplicity, and effectiveness are top notch. It works like an absolute charm. And apparently - the dev crew is fantastic also, that's why I'm writing this review, I casually mentioned a feature I thought would be good, and wouldn't ya just know it, they said they will add it in - and quite soon even. Yea, for AB testing, it's rad.
Theme testing and product testing with price testing also. It's legit awesome.

June 11, 2021

Thank you! And yes your feature was a great request we're always ready to listen and add more functionality, coming soon. We appreciate you.

Rings By Lux

Don't let the lack of reviews for Theme Scientist scare you away. We actually tried them all, and were ready to give up when we took a shot on TS with no reviews. Wow, intuitive, exactly the type of tests we were looking for, and unlike some of the others, it never broke themes while testing. We are actually in the ABT mode (Always Be Testing) now for life now, and this App has already given us the insights to double, yes double our conversion rates in 3 months. Word of wisdom, small tests, and keep variables isolated, so you know what is moving the needle. Last but not least, Joe, the man behind the curtain is an absolute Rockstar. Like us, always putting the customer first, and genuinely concerned about us maximizing our value from the app. Fantastic product, fantastic company, fantastic customer service!

April 6, 2021

Wow epic review thanks for sharing!

Haha ABT for sure that's the winner's mindset, testing is where it's at. We're happy to hear the app is helping grow your business, and we're very appreciative of you sharing your experience. Thank you

Chef's Vision

Super clean, powerful app that lets you alternate between themes for split testing. Being able to customize an entirely separate theme gives you almost unlimited flexibility to tweak and test.

It tracks the views, add to carts, conversion rates, and provides statistical significance levels so you know when to choose the winning version.

The team behind the app are great, I hired them in the past to speed up my site and add lazy loading to images. They're very responsive, always improving and building new features and products based on suggestions.

June 16, 2020

Right on thank you so much for both the review and complements to the team, we really appreciate it!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

That is the A/B Split testing App I was waiting for long time!

We know the developer through his expertise in speed optimization. Great customer support, with passion that always goes a extra mile!

We were also told a few more features are in the pipeline for this App. Thus, we are really exited to see this app developing even further!

April 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the encouragement, love the excitement what a great motivator for us to keep going strong!

Previous 1