Through6 ‑ Premium Cut&Sew POD

Through6 ‑ Premium Cut&Sew POD

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited December 7, 2022

1. Good quality and reasonable prices but the application still needs to configure the correct shipping prices. $17.50 shipping for a $15 t-shirt. I hope they can solve this.
2. I can't complete my profile my country is not on the list and without an address I can't order.

creativoartcraft
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Through6, LLC replied December 6, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your candid review, and for pointing out an issue in our new flat rate shipping system!

Unfortunately Puerto Rico was overlooked when establishing domestic vs. international shipping rates, where domestic rates start at $5 for our lightest parcels.

Our support team escalated your report to our development team whom are actively working to resolve the error! As a token of appreciation, we've issued a credit to your account to take care of shipping on your order! Feel free to reach us at support@through6.com for any other needs!

September 6, 2022

Through 6 has been an essential part of taking my business from a hobby to a regular income stream. Whether selling through social media channels or at live events the quality and ease in working with Thorugh 6 has surpassed many other vendors I've worked with. It's impossible to find as many cut and sew options anywhere else, and from hoodies to swim trunks I'm always very happy with the final product. Best part is they plug into Shopify so seamlessly it's easy to spend more time focused on marketing content without worrying about order fulfillment.

Dayumsun
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited August 9, 2022

I've been purchasing merchandise from through6 for a number of years for trade shows and events, and have always been impressed by their variety of options, and the finished product. As an artist, I'm always worried about just plastering my artwork on random objects, and spend a lot of time looking for options I trust my fans will love. Excited they finally have a new shopify app, which has made selling on my site that much easier. Service has always been great, any issues promptly addressed, orders shipped in an appropriate amount of time, and always new products to check out. Great option if you're looking for quality print on demand!

Wendy Ortiz Art