Tidio Live Chat & AI Chatbots , Počet recenzí: 1 701

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
28. září 2022

The Tidio product is overall pretty good and we are happy with one day into it. However, prospective buyers should be aware that part of the offering that is promised under the Communicator Plan (the feature "view customer profile") is listed as available. But when a user clicks on this feature after licensing the use of the Communicator Plan at $20/month, the product displays a message "You will need Communicator Plan add-on to view Customer Profile". I queried support and they said it is not yet available so clearly that is misinformation, purposeful or otherwise. I suggested to their representative that this message should either be a 'coming soon' or not be displayed as part of Communicator Plan since it is not available currently under the plan and is misleading ... at best. Since the Communicator Plan is 1/3 of our subscription fee, I can only give Tidio a 3 of 5 at this time as a result of this misinformation. Which is sad because the actual product seems to work but if the information is inaccurate, that's a pretty big deal. Hopefully they will address this published misinformation regarding existing features of Communicator Plan and I can enthusiastically update this review to a 5 star at that time.

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 29. září 2022

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback, and apologies for the misunderstanding. We appreciate it and we will do our best to improve Tidio in the future, so that it can become a 5 star app for you :) Let us know if you need any further assistance. Chris

31. srpen 2023

We've only had but a month. So far set up has been simple. We like that the chat disappears when we are not available. The AI component seems like it will be extremely helpful. When we did have to troubleshoot an issue, support quickly responded and solved the issue.

Heaven's Harvest Store
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
2. březen 2023

I installed this app a few days ago after removing another chat app I was using untill now and I must say it totally changed my work experience.
The customer support is top notch, they respond quickly and find a solution for each problem I had.

ZAGO Milano
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 6. duben 2023

Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like our app, and find the Support Team helpful. We'll do our best to keep this up!

9. červenec 2023

Tidio has been a beneficial addition to our store, offering a user-friendly interface, multilingual features, and good customer support. We found its easy integration with our website appealing, and its ability to distribute coupon codes beneficial to our conversion rate.

Although Tidio's customization options are extensive and customer service is responsive, the monthly conversation limit feels constricting. We were also disappointed that some necessary chatbot features require an additional cost. Nonetheless, Tidio is a viable choice for online stores, with room for enhancement.

Merchandise Store
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
27. září 2022

Jakub was very helpful. I am a new Shopify website person, and still learning about how to operate my website. Jakub gave me the links to look at, and helped me through the process. Thumbs up!!!!

muskratdesigns
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 27. září 2022

Hello!

Thank you so much for the great review, we are really happy to read that Jakub was able to help you in such a great way, please remember we are always here for you!

-Daniel

13. prosinec 2022

Incredible app, super easy set up and great UX. I've used Tidio at two companies I've worked at plus my own and it's the best app of its kind that I've tried. Their customer support is amazing too: big shout out to Mike for all his help!

collect.
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 18 dny
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 14. prosinec 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind review :) It's great to know that you like our app so far, and that Mike provided amazing support when you needed it. Let us know in case you need any further guidance :) Chris

21. červenec 2023

From the moment I integrated Tidio into my Shopify store, I was impressed by its seamless functionality and user-friendly interface. But what truly sets Tidio apart is its stellar customer support, spearheaded by the exceptional Anna. Her level of expertise and unwavering dedication to assist customers is unmatched.

Anna's preparation is second to none. Each time I had a query, she responded promptly and provided in-depth solutions that catered to my specific needs. Her impressive knowledge of the platform left me feeling reassured and confident in using Tidio to its full potential.

What's even more remarkable is Anna's availability. No matter the time of day, she was always there to lend a helping hand, ensuring that my chatbot experience remained smooth and hassle-free.

Tidio and Anna have truly redefined the standard of customer service in the e-commerce realm. Their commitment to excellence is evident, and I cannot recommend this dynamic duo enough. If you're seeking a powerful chatbot with top-notch assistance, Tidio is the ultimate solution. Prepare to be amazed by Anna's exceptional support and witness your customer interactions soar to unprecedented heights!

PROVECCHIONA
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
12. květen 2023

A very well-refined Chatbot and Live Chat solution. I was easily able to set up a very customized flow for our start-up, creating an autonomous self-serve solution within a few hours. Looking forward to even more capabilities as the App continues to develop.

ThredCycle
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 31. květen 2023

Hello! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! :) We are happy to read that you're enjoying our chatbots and we'll work hard to keep improving them even further!

29. září 2022

A simpler and more effective way to reach your clients! Its a bit pricey, but you definitely get a lot of value from this service without a doubt in my mind!

Pokemon Breakers
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 29. září 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind review :) We're glad to hear that you like the app so far. Chris

5. říjen 2022

i have was having some problems with the chat not showing on my site Dominika came in and fixed everything for me, I can chat again with my customers. great app definitely recommend

URTROVE
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
Vývojář TIDIO LLC odpověděl 6. říjen 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your lovely feedback :) It's great to hear that Dominika was able to help you, she's one of the best :) Let us know in case you need any more guidance. Chris