3.9
August 28, 2023

Finally found an app for TikTok! Wish I found it sooner. Recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. 5 Stars! Also i like contact support reply.

Floristnetwork
Philippines
5 months using the app
September 10, 2023

They are deceiving people, do not download them

Viva Vendora Store
Türkiye
3 minutes using the app
March 4, 2023

App does not open after clicking "continue", even paid for it... I would suggest to stay away because they want to take your money for an app that does not even load.

VidGreetings
Norway
4 minutes using the app

Hi,

We contacted you within 5 minutes of downloading the app. You didn't even give us chance to respond before leaving the review. We can only apologise for any issue you had but we can also see that no payment has been taken. Please get in touch info@tiktokfeed.co.uk.

Thanks

November 22, 2022

Great app, took be around 5 minutes to install and integrate the TikTok feed on my website, simple design and just what I needed. Thanks!

ELYSIAN
12 months using the app
Kortix LLC replied January 10, 2023

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for using TikTok Feed.

February 1, 2023

The automatic feed feature has been a lifesaver for my store. It's one less thing I have to worry about and the app looks great on my store

BlackSwan
Slovakia
8 months using the app
Kortix LLC replied March 8, 2023

That's great to hear! Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for using TikTok Feed.

January 23, 2023

Used for few days now and works great, hopefully more features to come in future updates. I think a manual feed selection would be a great feature.

alpaca-bros-&-co
3 months using the app

January 22, 2023

Everyone needs this, download now! Thanks, Tiktok feed, you guys are the best!
Would love to use it over and over again

modern child store
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
Kortix LLC replied March 8, 2023

We agree, haha! Thank you very much for your feedback and 5-star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for using TikTok Feed.

January 28, 2023

Used for a few days now and works great, hopefully more features to come in future updates. I think a manual feed selection would be a great feature.

My Cushy Palace
26 days using the app
Kortix LLC replied March 8, 2023

We are working on new features every day. Stay tuned for updates! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us. Thank you for using TikTok Feed.

February 14, 2023

I had a small issue with setting up the account, but the support team was quick to help and now it works flawlessly on my store. 5 stars!

Cartlit.pk
Pakistan
7 days using the app

November 21, 2022

TikTok Feed is the only app I have found that automatically integrates my feed into the Shopify Store. Automatically updates and simple set up. Great app and would highly recommend!! 5 stars.

Henshaw Timber Supplies