Tip Quik | Tip Pop‑up in Cart

Tip Quik | Tip Pop‑up in Cart

by Aesymmetric

Let your customers add a tip — and make your employees smile.

Bo To-Go

I chose to use Tip Quik to allow my Apple pay, Shop Pay, and Google Pay clients to tip. Whenever such clients pay via the one-touch payment options it bypasses the Shopify tip section. Alex of Tip Quik was responded promptly and fixed my installation issues and update cart function within a few minutes. Very prompt and kind. Would recommend this app highly!

March 2, 2021

Thanks for the nice words! Glad to hear the app is working for you. Let me know if I can assist in any other way.

The Counter

This was very easy to install, works perfectly and the customer support is incredible! The team very quickly assisted with a request we had and sorted our query out within an hour. Highly recommend Tip Quik.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Please let me know if you ever need help with anything else.

A Maggid's Market Audio-Books

We are excited with this app. We actually started receiving tips from the very first day using the app:) Alex was quick and very helpful in customizing a few things for us. Would definitely recommend using this app! Aaron

February 16, 2021

Hey Aaron, glad to hear that the app has been working well for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help with anything else.