Tip Quik | Tip Pop‑up in Cart

Tip Quik | Tip Pop‑up in Cart

by Aesymmetric

Let your customers add a tip — and make your employees smile.

Free Tibet shop

I use this app to allow our supporters to add a donation to their cart at checkout (we are a charity shop). The customisation for premium customers was great. I sent the support team 4 things that needed fixing and Alex made the changes within 24hrs and the app was on our store, working perfectly, tailored to our needs (even down to custom colour!).
Couldn't be more pleased with how it works. We very nearly went for the free version too because the functionality was so high anyway, but having a few custom tweaks just made it much better. Would recommend (it's also very seamlessly integrated into our store which is great).

May 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! It was easy and great working with you on the customizations you requested. Let me know if you need help with anything else!

Aspenita Rose

Excellent customer support. Cannot be beaten for an app that does its job with a 100% free plan available.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance with anything else!

Bo To-Go

I chose to use Tip Quik to allow my Apple pay, Shop Pay, and Google Pay clients to tip. Whenever such clients pay via the one-touch payment options it bypasses the Shopify tip section. Alex of Tip Quik was responded promptly and fixed my installation issues and update cart function within a few minutes. Very prompt and kind. Would recommend this app highly!

March 2, 2021

Thanks for the nice words! Glad to hear the app is working for you. Let me know if I can assist in any other way.

The Counter

This was very easy to install, works perfectly and the customer support is incredible! The team very quickly assisted with a request we had and sorted our query out within an hour. Highly recommend Tip Quik.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Please let me know if you ever need help with anything else.

A Maggid's Market Audio-Books

We are excited with this app. We actually started receiving tips from the very first day using the app:) Alex was quick and very helpful in customizing a few things for us. Would definitely recommend using this app! Aaron

February 16, 2021

Hey Aaron, glad to hear that the app has been working well for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help with anything else.