Top Promo Bar

Top Promo Bar

by Identix Web

Simply the easiest way to add a top bar to your store

MR. KOYA

I tried two similar high rated apps before this one. The other two I tried did not work. I don't know if they were just incompatible with my theme or other apps, but this one worked when the others didn't. Thanks to support GURU who helped me to configure this app.

Etooly

Great app and very helpful support, it's a must have application

Gloritee

Really good and simple app with the smooth layout. Very easy to configure and settings are also understandable. Great for showing a discount on the products.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the time you had spent writing us the review. We are pleased to have your words for our app.

TEESTERIA

Like this app in work. It's running smoothly, no bugs and conflicts. Support team answers and helps very quickly

Gleetee

This app does what it says, is easy to setup and (so far) causes no conflicts with anything else I have on a large store this app running.

Nicheshoping

love this app! a beautiful efficient way to notify customers of free shipping without disrupting flow and design. SUPER easy to install!

Cartclash Com

Top bar are always important for website

1kids

Excellent promotion Bar, Helps in increasing the sales.

Daddyrex

I just installed the app..the installation was very easy and I placed an add on my website in less than 5 minutes. I am giving 5 stars for easy of use.

Houghton Tools

Works smooth, easy to set up, great service

Previous 1