Total Email Popup is an app that helps you create amazingly beautiful and effective Popup for Shopify.
You can notify your users of a new product, give an offer to boost sale or ask for email and up sell later. There are a lot of things you can do with popup for your Shopify store.
Why should I use Total Email Popup???
- It takes a lot of money to send traffic to my shop but people just leave without buying anything. It would be great if there's a way to convert them.
-> How about showing a pop up right before they intent to leave with a 10% coupon to make them tick?
There are many people come to my site. If they register, I can send weekly follow-up emails with promotions and showcase of new items.
-> Then using pop-ups with offers to capture email and start growing your email list is absolutely what you should do.
- I have too many products with too many discounts, offers but other popup services are limited in designs, and there are not many options to show popup for each product, each page
And, ultimately: You want to create pop-ups for your shop to turn visitors into customers.
Best Features of Total Email Popup for Shopify
Works great on Desktop as well as Mobile
Pre-design high convert templates for each store, each product
- Did you know that most of your visitors come from Mobile sources and most popup only work well on Desktop? Everything will be safe and sound with our popup since we also focus on the look and feel of the popup on mobile phones.
Show popups any time, anywhere you want
- Are you tired of always seeing a similar popup for your site? It doesn't even relate to what you sell. Your customer is probably thinking the same.
We have pre-designed many popup templates to fit with each purpose of each store: Popup to show new products, give coupon, deals or email capture for clothing, accessory, handmade, fashion stores, and much more shop types.
- Not only popup pre-designed, but we also pre-set the condition of triggers for your popup, so you don't even have to think about it.
However, if you want to tweak them a bit, we have included many types of triggers in your popup settings: Exit intent, Time on site, scroll, the number of times users have visited the site, show popup on each page, each product, etc.