Schema App Total Schema Markup

Schema App Total Schema Markup

by Hunch Manifest Inc

Product Rich Snippets to Stand Out in Search with a Click

Masonroad

Very slow support. Almost 2 weeks later and still no resolution.

Singular Sleep

Mark and the Schema App team really have built something great here. Since I am not a developer and haphazardly adjusting theme files is scary, this app provided a great way for us to be schema compliant now and in the future. Thanks for all of your help!

Topmunch

Support is not helpful in solving clients problems. I would expect someone to help solve genuine issues especially having been using the app for so many months and not having bothered for support at all!

Weed Box

We operate in a space where SEM is difficult. As in, we aren't really allowed to do it. Until the laws change, too bad for us. That is why organic inbound traffic and winning at SEO is a huge priority for us. Schema App has been an excellent partner in this strategy. We saw immediate results. Both our content and product pages are benefitting from this intuitive application.

It should be noted that their support staff are very, very helpful. I often get stuck optimizing data and they generously set up a time to get me through any roadblocks.

Prior to working with Schema App I did not even know I needed to think of schema data. Now, I don't know how we could compete without it. I cannot say enough good things about this app. :)

World Of Angus

Super easy setup. EXCELLENT results. It did not take us long to start noticing improvements in inbound traffic and search results. Schema data was this item on our to-do list for about a year. We did not even know where to start. Schema app makes this a breeze. There is a TON to understand and you will still need help to properly execute this strategy, but their support staff is excellent and help you get amazing results, fast. Their Yotpo integration and support are relatively new but we expect the same level of results.

Sniperskin Wholesale

Honestly, I don't understand this whole new world of Schema Markup, but Schema App specializes in it, so I don't have to understand it :) The team is great to work with, very responsive.

La Kings

Schema App Total Schema Markup plugin has been awesome! It adds all the schema markup with the click of an install and helps produce a product rich snippet.

They also provide great support to answer my questions about the app and also about schema markup.

I highly recommend this app!

Comprarenchina5

• App is not finished.

• Is not easy to understand it.

• A lot of automatic emails from support. Personal support is slow, delay some days.

I don't recommend this app.