Schema App Total Schema Markup

Product Rich Snippets to Stand Out in Search with a Click

From $15/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

World Of Angus

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super easy setup. EXCELLENT results. It did not take us long to start noticing improvements in inbound traffic and search results. Schema data was this item on our to-do list for about a year. We did not even know where to start. Schema app makes this a breeze. There is a TON to understand and you will still need help to properly execute this strategy, but their support staff is excellent and help you get amazing results, fast. Their Yotpo integration and support are relatively new but we expect the same level of results.

Sniperskin Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Honestly, I don't understand this whole new world of Schema Markup, but Schema App specializes in it, so I don't have to understand it :) The team is great to work with, very responsive.

La Kings

Schema App Total Schema Markup plugin has been awesome! It adds all the schema markup with the click of an install and helps produce a product rich snippet.

They also provide great support to answer my questions about the app and also about schema markup.

I highly recommend this app!

Comprarenchina5

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

- App is not finished.

- Is not easy to understand it.

- A lot of automatic emails from support. Personal support is slow, delay some days.

I don't recommend this app.

2 Next