More products in the cart
Swiping is a natural way to shop. Making it easier for the customer to get more products in the cart increases the order value.
Faster & Simpler shopping
With the always visible swipe cart/basket the customers go straight to checkout - no need to pass the cart/basket before payment.
No tech skills needed to start
A few clicks and all products in your store become swipeable. Now get ready for better mobile business!
About Swipe 2 Buy Cart
Limited Offer ---> 30 Days Free Trial <---
The problem we solve:
A lot of traffic comes from mobiles but most sales comes from PC- why? The main reason is that mobile customers demand intuitive and simple solutions like swipe. Swipe is core in mobile behaviour and swipe is not found in responsive design - until now!
How does it function and what does it do for you and your customers:
The app is super simple to install and works the way that it adds an extra touch layer on your stores existing design. This layer enables products to be “Swipeable”. It also adds a “Swipe Cart” where the customers simply swipe the products into it. You can choose between 3 different types of “Swipe Carts”: Hidden, Sliding or Fixed. You can also set if the customers shall go directly to payment instead of first passing the standard cart/basket, accelerating the checkout process. So without any coding you can customize the app to fit your store's unique needs.
Your customers gets a new shopping experience that are:
- simpler, more in line with mobile behavior.
- a faster way to get products in the cart and go to checkout.
- a more emotional shopping instead of an order process.
You get better business by:
- more products in the cart.
- more customers to checkout.
- more loyal customers.
Why should I use Swipe 2 Buy?
- More products in the cart and higher order value
- Improved mobile conversion.
- Better shopping experience - more returning customers.
- Faster & Simpler & fewer steps to checkout.
- Easy admin - No coding skills required to customize to your stores unique needs.
Research shows that touching the screen increases the willingness to buy the product and provides a better shopping experience. Thereby increasing customer loyalty.
Keep this 2 things in mind when using Swipe 2 Buy.
- NOTICE! This app can not be installed with the current version of Safari. Please use a Chrome, Firefox or other browser. This do not affect your customers using Safari.
- Depending on which of the 3 different types of Swipe Carts (Hidden, Sliding or Fixed) you choose, some challenges may arise with certain types of apps that use widgets in the user interface. As in, for example, Support and Chat apps. Sometimes widgets can cover the checkout button in the swipe cart or even be covered by the swipe cart. It is usually solved by choosing the hidden cart or changing the location of the widget to the left side of the screen. This is done in the Admin for the Support- or Chat App.
Use the Swipe features in your marketing.
Everybody loves a new and cool feature. Our experience shows that it is very beneficial to communicate to your customers that the mobile store will have Swipe and a Swipe Cart when turning on the App.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Like the app for it's simplicity and functionality. It was easy to setup. No technical knowledge needed. Like how easy it is for my customers to shop and add items to their cart.
An amazing app with great results! Makes conversion happen a lot faster - our customers leave happy and can shop with ease.
I used this app to help me run my Shopify online store. I really like the idea of it, however it would be nice if it didn't make my page load slower. Like on mobile it glitches and take a minute to load.
Thank you for your feedback! We would like to let you know that we've updated our application including improvements regarding load time. We're continuously working on improvements on load time and other features.