Shopify Translate & Adapt , Počet recenzí: 701

• 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
5. leden 2024

It's a great app, especially given that it is free. Translations aren't always perfect, particularly in specialised stores like mine. Would love it if it were just slightly more user-friendly, especially for novices like myself!

Zafiro Equestrian
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
2. únor 2024

This is a great app. It would be perfect if there was a bulk edit option.

NAIMAH
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 3. únor 2024

Hi folks, thanks for the review. The languages CSV is the best bulk option currently - Settings > Languages > Export

16. leden 2024

It is really nice, easy to use. But the max of 2 language makes it a 4 instead of 5. Would love to have a couple of more languages.

Roar Sweden
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
26. leden 2024

What I like:
- It lets me translate unlimited words
- The Ai translations work pretty good (although self-translated text do sound better)
- It lets me upload different images for each language for SEO purpose
- It lets me translate the sections of my Impulse Theme by Archetypes
- It lets me translate URL's, Meta titles and Meta descriptions.

What I don't like:
- It doesn't let me translate the texts I have in custom liquid sections
- It doesn't let me translate the embedded newsletter form from Klaviyo
- The app closes itself quite often without saving my translations
- Often pressing [save] makes the screen freeze

After all, I was able to translate 95% of my site. If you don't have any custom liquid sections, and you don't use embedded sections from external apps, I think this app is a good choice that offers the essential neccesities.

Via di Gioia Swimwear
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
2. leden 2024

It works great, the only reason why I don't give it 5 stars is because the app only allows you to translate 2 languages. I think that there should be at least 3 languages.

Zlotech
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
26. prosinec 2023

Do the job but nothing exceptional...

Hobby Champion Inc
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
4. prosinec 2023

i start using Shopify after several search in market, companies to provide me with suitable website/ ecommerce .

i believe Shopify should increase the Free Thems - with extra functions, 12 Themes not enough to chose from them .

971 perfumes
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
7. listopad 2023

Great, easy to use app. The only thing that can use some improvement is that the & character will be translated as &. The only way to correct this is to correct each product/collection separately. Or is there a best practice to avoid this?

Van Hoorne Studios - Webshop
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
20. říjen 2023

Pretty good app, can easily change the text and imagery dependant on what location someone views the website in.

I wish there was more automatic translations available.

Fairfax & Favor
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
1. listopad 2023

The app itself is great, however, the auto translate limitation for 2 languages is not really great, there is a workaround with google-sheets, but for shops who has more than 1000 products it is not really working, hopefully additional auto-translates will be added.

rvdesignprint