Shopify Translate & Adapt , Počet recenzí: 726

• 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
14. leden 2024

Works great! We utilized it to translate our content into French and Spanish for over 8000 products, all at no cost. However, since we've reached 100 million characters, we'll now need to manage the work through a CSV for future translations. We're eagerly awaiting the Shopify team to introduce a paid plan, allowing us to unlock the full potential of this app.

Sparq Mart
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
25. leden 2024

Life saver. It can be a little bit complicated to find the phrase that you want to translate but still.

Turku Kārums
Lotyšsko
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
Datum úprav: 24. leden 2024

Had some issues, but finally got it resolved with some help from the time. Otherwise the app works very well.

Kimono Koi
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 22. leden 2024

Hello, you'll get an email from the store localization product team. This was not a Translate & Adapt issue, but can see from reading the support exchange why you left this review. We'll clear this up for you.

11. prosinec 2023

Super app! Easy to use. Only have one question, how can i "retranslate" already translated text? I frequently update my product descriptions, and it would be nice if the translation is also up to date.

Stoney Bracelets
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 12. prosinec 2023

Thanks for trying out the app and the review! Today, to re-translate, clear the relevant field in the app, save so it's blank, and then auto-translate again. But that should get easier early next year

4. únor 2024

Our marketing agency recommended this. If they didn't, we would never have known it existed.

We have 2 major markets, UK and USA markets. With this app we can localise and adapt our base English content for each market.

So American slang, imperial measurements and USA delivery offers for the USA market. And British slang, metric measurements and UK delivery offers for the UK market. All adapted VERY easily with a VERY simple and intuitive app. We didn't even read the instructions.

We think it's a game changer. I wish we knew about this app when we launched in 2022. With nuanced content written specifically for our 2 major markets, we're expecting a nice CR and AOV boost.

Shopify: You need to market your free apps better. Our success is your success after all.

Just Tall
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
12. leden 2024

For a free App, i can really give it a 5 start simple to use, really helps to have your website online store in couple of language to have more options for custumors to review your store!

WELCOME TO MR JBL ONLINE STORE
Litva
Doba používání aplikace: 19 dny
15. prosinec 2023

Hello. I'm using the app well. But is there any option to change the translated font to another font?

Sydney Duty Free
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 16. prosinec 2023

Thank you for using the app! Translate & Adapt deals only with the content of your store. If you want to change font you'll find this functionality in your Online Store Editor. Some English fonts don't have great support for other languages so the choice you make in your English font impacts the other languages. In the future they might add a setting where you can select a different font for different languages but this isn't available as of now.

17. prosinec 2023

I am a bilingual children's book author. Having the ability to make my site Spanish was a no brainer. The Shopify translating app has saved me so much time. I couldn't even imagine having to translate each word on each and every single page on my site in Spanish myself! Huge help.

RKH Books
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Datum úprav: 17. listopad 2023

I had my concerns in the beginning as there were some issues, but the team around Shopify shows again, that these guys are taking care about their customers. They contacted me and made a video to show what needs to be changed and why. What more can you expect? Top platform due to top people!

LOMA Forged™
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
22. prosinec 2023

Does the job. Not perfect but it's free and it saves a LOT of work

www.watchvault.ca