1 Product 1 Tree

1 Product 1 Tree

by Tree-Nation

Gift trees to your customers with every product & offset CO2.

cuteofficesupplies

Integration into the shop is super easy. They also offer a lot of marketing assets with their emails and on their website, to put on your website. I recommend getting their CO2 neutral website banner, too

Grøn + White

A lot easier than I expected! I'm thrilled with this app and the excellent, quick response to any questions I had. Such a wonderful team!

April 19, 2021

Many Thanks. We're proud that you like this easy solution to fighting climate change and reforesting our planet. Together we can make a difference!

White & Green

Absolutely delighted and so proud of our partnership with Tree Nation! A really fast and easy way to do something good for our planet as a company. The installation took all of 30 seconds and it is up and running on our Shopify site. Our clients love it too! Amélie and her team are incredibly efficient and communicative. Don't think twice about signing up with them- SIGN UP- they are amazing!

Amamill

Fantastic,
allows you to engage customers who can help plant trees.
Customer support is exceptional.
I really like that they can see their impact in the store when they shop.

DARTGIFT

Creative app! I like the idea of geolocalizing the trees planted! I love it! I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart!

Origani Australia - Luxury Certified Organic Skincare

Great little plugin doing fantastic things for the planet.
1 Product, 1 Tree aligns perfectly with our values and is a great way to get customers involved in helping our environment while also giving them joy.

P V R E

Easy way to connect your commitment with your online shop. And the best: awesome customer support!!!

GENIAL MATERIAL

Wir benutzen Tree Nation und sind mit dem Service, kundenkontakt und auch die Möglichkeiten die man von dieser Organisation bekommt sehr zufreiden. Nachhaltig zu 100%. Wir können Tree Nation mit besten Wissen und Gewissen empfehlen.

takkti

i use this app with my online store and i like it! the customer support is great and i'm really enjoying that my customers can see their impact when buying from our shop!

Pen Tips

A fantastically simple connection and service that connects to your Shopify backend to offer every customer a chance to better the environment.

Previous 1