Coupo Trust Badge

Coupo Trust Badge

by Coupo

Customizable payment & security badges to increase conversions

YellowMercury

This is absolutely going to help me with my business! I love the app! I was intimidated at first as I didn't know how to use it by hold and behold, simply amazing. Now my customers will not hesitate to purchase from my store.

Rum Tum Mugs

So easy to set-up!!

I wanted to make sure first and foremost that my store had a secure payment process. And one of the first things that popped up was Coupo... read all the current reviews and they seemed promising enough!! Hoping that this would actually help with my site's security.

Choose Your Want Boutique

This is very useful for my site. My customers will have now the peace of mind when they will make a transaction in my store. Plus the really awesome thing is that the app is free.

Layla Charms

This is highly recommended! This app is so easy to use. It helps me a lot with my online store. I love it!!

Ola Ola Kids Collection

Glad that I found this app for free. I love the setup and it's easy to customize that fit in my store.

Travel Crazies Galore

Every online store needs a payment badge. How can you customers trust you without it? All it takes is one simple install of the app and you can easily show these badges on your store. Makes one look more credible. I'm starting a travel store selling travel goods and just looking for a good supplier, products to sell. Thanks Coupo!

Only The Rarest

Smart little app that is now in my must have list. Apps like this made my life as a store owner so much easier. Does exactly what it claims and does it with style.

Sophia's Closet in the Meadow

Clean. Easy. Effective

Highly Recommended for your store and definitely gets you that extra layer of trust from customers. Install now!

Chapeau.x.Chic

Will probably use this app with my other store. This is really helpful. Having badges on my website in one click is really awesome! :)

simpleetoday

This so easy to use! I can't believe that it only took one app to do the payment badges on my website. I've been meaning to set it up but just didn't know how. I'm still figuring out this whole online store thing and finding hidden free gems like this is such a treasure. Rating this app 5 because it deserves it! Easy, quick, done!

Previous 1