Coupo Free Trust Badge

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

Free

Tobiaa

nice app, useful, successfully added and working. thanks. nice app, useful, successfully added and working. thanks.

Ivyadora

So quick and easy I actually love having it available I had added two other apps to add a badge and they both failed so this one is definitely the winner. Allows you to add the payments you accept with no limit count as most do. The other apps wouldnt even let me choose my pay badges

Shop and Saves

Pretty good app. It got the job done needed something simple and it did the job. I recommend this app

2bestchoice

Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.

Backlot Clothing Co.

I came across this app the other day and I must say that it's a extra bit of credibility for your online presence. Credibility is key when operating an online store with no face to face interaction.

Spartin

good app easy to use and easy function. Don't know what else to say, but you should try it on your store.

effieshop

thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app thank you for app

MamisGlück

nice and easy to use check this out - it is a great app for every template and a very good trust badge

TheBurow

Great, I have used this app for a while and I like how customizable It is. I would recommend trying this.

MTNOVE

excellente! rassure les clients et rend le site plus fiable. très facile a installer je recommande.bravo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29