Coupo Free Trust Badge

Coupo Free Trust Badge

by Coupo

Payment & security badges - Works with Oberlo, Loox & Spocket

TheBurow

Great, I have used this app for a while and I like how customizable It is. I would recommend trying this.

MTNOVE

excellente! rassure les clients et rend le site plus fiable. très facile a installer je recommande.bravo!

Shopullunder

nice. My life is changed now. I cant believe i was living without this app before. it is truly unbelievable

Termoyez™- Keep the Distance Keep the Security

very nice app i will recomend. the most nice thing it's free. All logos are editable and you can add a lot of logo

"BAILEY'S BEST!"

Great and easy to access, very straight to the point of explanation of how the app works and also gives a security.

GIOVANI RICCHI®

super mes clients seront beaucoup plus rassurer maintenant que j'ai mis les icones de paiements. cela fais beaucoup plus serieux

Hovixa™

Nice application for building trust with consumers. I think this is a must have for every online store in shopify.

Living Well Naturally

Love this app simply wonderful! I was able to add the badges change font in a few clicks. This will definitely reassure customers that I operate a good store!

Orsando

good I love thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss appppppppppppppp

Viscos Jewelry

gettin started, idk what to say just loaded this app. it probably works. Ads badges to your site just as described

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28