FREE Ultimate Trust Badges Pro

FREE Ultimate Trust Badges Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Boost sales and conversion rate by increasing customers trust.

Yubbit.com

Awesome App, simple and easy to use. Built trust to customers for secure payments. Highly recommended!!!

envibeauty.co

Awesome thank you! I love this app very easy to use and very useful for my store! Will be coming back and using the service again!

lancollections

useful app and it is free. I have just starting the shopify store and searched for a few free app to keep the cost down.

kt0r

We use this app to build trust for our visitors when they are on our product page. I highly recommend this app.

Apparel of Faith

Easy to install and customize I was able to make the color of the icons match my store colors.
COOL APP!!

SteelJoy!

I installed the app so that my customers can feel secure that they are on a safe site. It didn’t seem to interfere with my theme setup.

Ann More products

Awesome app.! It was really simple to install. It looks fantastic on my page, very clean & professional looking. I 100 recommend this app., and for the cheapos out there, it's free LMAO, JK.

Nenecare

Ver good off to a good start!

BootiFit Wear

it's best to boost trust and easy to install. Keep up the good work. I would love to refer people around. Thanks

Dlee T-Shirt Co

Nice Easy To Use Interface, Easy To Pick And Order The Icons. Great Icon Quality, Overall Great App And Very Usefull.