Elist Ebay Integration

Rating (3)
Developer
tuecus
October 23, 2021

Sorry, but this app is not ready. It shouldn't be in the app store.
All I tried to do was import orders, and the problems started right away.... 1. You cannot import an eBay order, without mapping the eBay item to a Shopify item. I'm not after any inventory control. I just want to print postage for my eBay items, and have my metrics updated. 2. After importing, it did not import any customer data. It put all customer data into the Shipping address. 3. It added no eBay data to the Shopify notes field, nor did it add any tags. Not even the eBay order ID. Nothing. Good luck trying to find an ebay order in Shopify, down the road. 4. When mapping products, you have to find the proper Shopify product, page by page. No search. Unreal. 5. Tech support was very responsive. All tech support was from India. Communication was NOT easy. Sure glad they had a free plan for evaluation.
app = delete

Woodchucks Wood
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 19, 2021

The app is amazing and the customer service is just exceptional. I wanted to get a few things fixed and they were able to do that almost right away. The communication was key for me and it was excellent. Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Reshop