Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Bumble & Bailey

So easy to use and looks really professional, saved me a lot of time and hassle! Thanks for setting this up.

Handmade Bronkey Premium Goods ®

Amazing!! thank you very much for the app, it works very well on our store! thank you thank you thank you

easefancy

Quick and easy app, good job.
I recommend it, do things right and avoid disappointments in the future.

Ohja-Effekt

I love this app! It provides to me all the security checks I need to have for my customers! Great stuff!

Monday Vapes

Happy to find it! Happy to find it! Happy to find it! Happy to find it! Happy to find it! Happy to find it!

Secondapelle | Milano

Perfect! Bar looks nice and help chat is fast and precise. I really recommend it if you look for a nice looking free cookies bar.

Ziegal

Great App does what it suppose to do, good video, and it's free why complain 5***********************

Itty Bitty Bear

This app is a welcome addition to the other wonderful apps I've installed from Conversion Bear. All their apps are beautiful, customizable and function great. But probably best of all is their customer service with quick help if you need it, even on the free apps they offer.

BRITANI

Great App! It's actually the 'ultimate' app, the customer service is also great, they were available on live chat immediately. I love how you can customise it with your own site font. Thank you guys for an amazing app and excellent customer service.

Buy Not Cry

Great bar ! Ultimate continue make this good apps ! Perfect for your website , looks very proffesional!

Previous 1 3 4 5