Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Valerio Paris

Looks great on my store. You can personalized it very simply. Fits my brand identity very well. Well done team

ENDKICKS

Amazing app. Staff doing a great job too, replying by chat in seconds in order to help up customise the app to our needs.

Amor Binders

This app looked great, however I tried setting this app up on my store and every time I clicked on it in my apps it took me to an error page. A bit disappointing.

February 27, 2021

Hi there,
Seems like a Safari issue.

You need to disable the “Prevent cross-site tracking” whenever you want to change the app settings.
For some reason Apple’s API sees some apps as “threats” and doesn’t allow a connection to get through.

Also, try using your desktop device.
If that does not help - try downloading Chrome and setting the app from there.

The issue you described is a local issue that might happen due to your local cache / cookies.

The app is working perfectly fine in over 5,000 stores.

If you need further assistance, we are available 24/7:
support@conversionbear.com

*** update:
We have reached out multiple times through email yet received no response. We'll be happy to help you sort it out - our team is at your service.

TellusRem

I've just installed it and Jonathan helped me with customizing the font so it matches our Website - fantastic service! Very fast and friendly. And Lynda was on mail with me. Thank you both very much. I absolutely recommend your app.

Divinskin

great ! fast and support so kind ! perfect one
we have a great experience with they fix everything in few minutes

Bossas

Muito bom. Simples, discreto, elegante e eficiente, o que é mais importante. Não sei dizer no que poderia melhorar.

Godly Image Apparel

This app is perfect. It does exactly what it says and has customizability down to the FONT. Even more, it doesn't ONLY show on EURO countries and certain areas, you can make it pop up CONSISTENTLY for EVERY customer. I love it! I would recommend to anyone!

LUXPHONE.DK

Nice app. Examplary customer support with fast response, even it is sunday morning. Would give 10 stars if i could!

Agone Sport

Very happy with the app :) Very easy to set up and the design options on the front end are really nice ! Thank you so much for making it free !

LevelUp

Perfeito, realmente atendeu minhas necessidades.
Na verdade todos os aplicativos dessa desenvolvedora são muito úteis

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8