Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Benevolent Bags

Very easy to use and fast to set up. You can personalise everything and unlike other apps this one will show up in the store quickly, very nice.

Reglo

Pretty easy to install and customize. I recommand it over the other cookie banner apps that I tried. I have only one small concern : is a way to not overwritte the default body font? I already fixed it by adding some custom css but I would prefer not to load an unused Google font.

kakadoo

This app is very easy to use, does everything I need and has great support! In fact, I was helped in chat within seconds!

Arcalliq

This would be great if it was GDPR compliant which it is not. This cookie banner only informs that cookies are used but does not allow the site visitor to choose what cookies they allow. Calling 'Ultimate GDPR' EU cookie banner is misleading and false advertising. Really not sure what the point of this app is then.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.
I apologize if you found the name misleading, that was not intended.

As it clearly states in the app's listing:

"Note: enabling of the app does not guarantee that your store is fully compliant with GDPR. The app provides a cookie consent bar - it's up to you to complete other compliance steps."

It's also mentioned inside our FAQ section, which lists all the steps needed to adhere to GDPR regulations:

You're right - our cookie banner app informs that cookies are being used.
That's a very important first step towards a compliant store.

Over 8,000 stores are currently using our modern and customisable cookie banner.

I believe that over 100 five star reviews will vouch for our app's quality and usability.

I hope you'll find it useful as well.

Warm regards,
Jonathan.

CEO @ Conversion Bear

KEEPFIL

très bonne application, elle fait le job, de plus le paramétrage est un jeu d'enfant je la recommande

Erkams Gadget Store

Conversion bear never disappoints They apps are top class and very easy to use, I would highly recommend this app!

Iberplace

very easy to install and works perfect - thanks
The whole installation and configuration process takes less than 3 minutes, very clear and minimalist, that's how it should be.

She Rises Styles

For a newbie like me this app was super easy to install and enable! It it definitely recommended for your store.

Reoosefit

Very good app, simple and design, it goes perfectly with my site, really top! Do not hesitate to try it by yourself, and you will see your own opinion!

Longdan Official Online Store

Very good app, what's more...it's completely FREE!
You can custom it with CSS and JavaScript too so definitely worth your effort in installing and customizing it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11