Trust Badges Bear , 1,456 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, easy setup, and ability to enhance store professionalism. The variety of badges offered are praised for increasing trustworthiness and positively impacting conversion rates. Many have reported increased sales post-implementation. The app's customer support is commended for its quick and efficient responses. The free plan and non-interference with existing code make it accessible and convenient. Its customization features are also highly regarded.

September 8, 2020

The app is easy to set up and appears to work just fine. I would recommend giving your customers a more secure feeling. As advertised!

Fantasy Forge Jewelry
March 13, 2021

amazing customer service .....thank you so much ..................................................................

beauteta
Egypt
October 19, 2019

one of the best trust badge apps ever, no plans needed, simple checkout with easy customization. Everything you need.

LUST JEWELRY
Conversion Bear replied October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words 🐻 cheers, Lynda.

October 2, 2022

Great app, easy to install and usefull. It's a must on web store. I've suggest to anyone to get it and install

warmcozyfy
Italy
January 6, 2021

Super SAV. Intervention de Itai excellente. Problème résolu rapidement. Merci beaucoup pour votre disponibilité.

Wimineoo
France
January 5, 2023

Very easy to set up and a great thing to have! It's pretty much self-explanatory, but if you have any problems, take a look at their guide.

Versatility
June 7, 2020

Excelente. Passa mais credibilidade e segurança para os clientes.
Bom que tenha um app assim gratuito! Com certeza irá converter mais vendas!

reishopstore.ig
Brazil
November 26, 2019

Extremely easy to set-up, I tried few others as well, but this app was the one which had all my payment providers badges.
You are able to set up badges on product page and on the cart page as well, feature which you'll hardly find at a free app.
Also quick and great customer support.
Don't hesitate and click install.

Beloved Pet Memorial
Conversion Bear replied November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Best, Lynda.

June 20, 2020

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and totally free, AMAZING!
I was looking for a solution to display credit card types next to the buy button, which this app does perfectly fine and in good & REACTIVE design.

In the end I chose from the additional badges they have ("Eco Friendly Product" for instance) to increase the trust of my customers even more than the simple payment methods would do.

The only thing I could wish for is to add a second group of trust badges some where else, a group for product quality and a group for payment methods.

PS: Badges didn't show up in my store automatically, I contacted the support and they did it for me for free within an hour.
100% satisfied !

MASKIN Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Edited January 29, 2020

Lovely app! simple to use and quick on loading. I like the little animation slide too! The best by far out of a bunch that i have tried. Thanks!

iam-made.co.uk
Conversion Bear replied January 29, 2020

We recently added the animation. Today I placed a $50 bet with one of our team members who claimed no one would notice the slide-in animation. Luckily, details and design loving merchants like yourself still exist! thank you so much for your review, and for helping me win our bet 💸Best, Lynda.