Trust Badges Bear , 1,449 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, easy setup, and ability to enhance store professionalism. The variety of badges offered are praised for increasing trustworthiness and positively impacting conversion rates. Many have reported increased sales post-implementation. The app's customer support is commended for its quick and efficient responses. The free plan and non-interference with existing code make it accessible and convenient. Its customization features are also highly regarded.

February 24, 2021

The App is very easy to install and very simple to use.
It makes a good impression, and I highly recommend it.
Thank you for it.

Sealmi.com
Switzerland
April 6, 2020

Super cool application and great features
I had a problem that the app did not work with my theme and got support and help from the technical support team within minutes

Butikkom
Sweden
Conversion Bear replied April 6, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝 always happy to help!

July 31, 2020

I'm loving the plug-in. has made a lot of difference in my store. Easy to install and configure. It's a great tool.

Da Gringa Beauty
Brazil
Edited February 24, 2020

I use this app for my secure badge app. the best customer service ever. writing this for Lynda. Great work, keep it up. wish it could be more than 5. you deserve 10 star.

Toy Blissz
Nigeria
Conversion Bear replied February 24, 2020

10 star review 😎thank you so much! Lynda.

November 24, 2022

I Just love how easy it is to add something so simple but so smart for easing customers, definitely recommend.

JCD&Co
June 5, 2021

I really liked it because it was simple to install and configure in my store. Support is also excellent!

UauTop
Brazil
September 19, 2019

very easy to used so cool !!! LOGO ARE GREAT very professionnal FOR all people owner of e-commerce like me.

smart-purchaz
France
November 14, 2021

Best app on the market if you are looking to add a little extra trust to your store. High variety of badges. Excellent support. Best of the best! Its a must have!

MV FURS
Switzerland
August 12, 2020

Respect! A free product that does what it says and even my request for 2 badges where implemented super fast, thanks and congrats!

Listogrill
Peru
May 27, 2020

мне нравиться легко и понятно и кроме этого бесплатно советую пользоваться из за этого ставлю 5 звезд

Exclusive_sportwear