Trust Badges Bear , 1,447 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its excellent customer service, user-friendly interface, and easy installation. It's praised for enhancing store professionalism with trust badges, reportedly improving conversion rates. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify, offering a variety of free badge options. The support team is proactive in assisting with code/liquid fixes, making the store appear more reliable to customers.

April 14, 2020

I've started using this App, and it's working awesome with me. I believe my sales will go up. Thank you!

Neflowa
Kenya
31 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied April 15, 2020

January 29, 2023

great app and it's free, I recommend you install this app if you want to save your budget. it doesn't make the website slow down too.

WhyPhi Co
Indonesia
30 minutes using the app
August 17, 2021

Excellent support staff with set up! So appreciated the assistance i received. Thanks so very much for the help. So far so good.

AuthenticECD
29 minutes using the app
August 18, 2022

Excelente, con la guía en video me mostró paso a paso como insertar el código en mi sitio web solo en los lugares que quería que se mostrase el badge.

Tienda OnPcell
Ecuador
25 minutes using the app
March 12, 2020

parfait, un support au top et l'application est gratuite. Je recommande cette application. Merci à l'équipe

kyokushin-shop
France
25 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 12, 2020

Merci beaucoup! 🤩 thank you for the GREAT review! Lynda.

February 15, 2023

This app will give my customer an idea of how good is my shopify store and they will be able to trust it. Very good app I can tell you. I will recommended to my friends who have shopify store. Thank you for the opportunity to use this app.

dalubra Shopping
March 5, 2022

FREE AND EASY TO USE! FAST SETUP AND VERY GOOD FIRST LOOK! I SUGGEST IT FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE EMPOWERING

Police Shop
Italy
Edited July 15, 2021

It is a no-brainer, it took me exactly 2 minutes to set this up, and it really helps build credibility and trust with the customers!
Definitely recommended!!

Vada Pure
April 15, 2020

Super app, really easy to set up and use, customer care great too! brilliant stuff. they have a range of great apps. I have the currency converter and the trust badges.

Kop Clobber
Ireland
21 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied April 16, 2020

thanks for the great review 🙌

May 29, 2022

Molto utile come applicazione per i banner di fiducia, supporto molto presente, consiglio a tutti questo!

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori da donna