Trust Badges Bear , 1,480 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and seamless integration. It's praised for enhancing the professional look of stores and boosting customer trust, thereby improving conversion rates. The app offers customizable badges without disrupting existing code. Merchants commend the efficient and prompt customer service. The app is free, quick to set up, and has effective default settings.

March 4, 2023

Fast and easy set up! Looks crisp and clean with my website and didn't interfere. Major plus in my books!

The R.A.D. Monkey Boutique
Edited July 9, 2020

Easy to use and configure, and very good result! The result looks professional, we are happy with it.
The support is great, fast and very helpful!!!

Cuida Tu Salud Online Shop
Colombia
Conversion Bear replied May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤝 we appreciate it!

October 7, 2019

I love how simple setting this up is, great experience for sure.
Definetly going to try other apps from the devs.

YahariFashion
Hungary
Conversion Bear replied October 7, 2019

April 21, 2020

Super facile à installer. On me l'a recommandé. Très simple et efficace. Merci, bravo. C'est top et vraiment très facile!

Zen no Taido
France
March 11, 2020

Very simple setup. Icons look professional on my website and customer support is excellent, highly recommend!

RGBStore
February 24, 2020

Perfect app and perfect support. I would recommend it to everyone. I wanted something and immediately do it gor me.

b2brands
Greece
Conversion Bear replied February 24, 2020

Happy to help any time 😇 Lynda.

Edited March 31, 2020

i love the customer service so much, its fast and easy, they replied me immediately, i didn't even pay a dime.If you don't know how to do it and to lazy to learn, they'll do it for you.The app is free and simple to use unlike the other ones that are not ,and difficult to use.This app is underrated. They also have other apps for your store that are all free to use.

Gym Legend
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2020

thank you for the great review 🤝 Jonathan.

January 3, 2021

One of the best app! Easy & free to use. I have only good experiences with Conversion Bear Team. They are amazing.

Autopiaa
Romania
Edited October 12, 2020

Exactly what I needed. Customer service is top notch! I would highly recommend this app. Looks great on my website.

Blossoming Real Estate
February 28, 2022

Amazing add it ......................................................................................

mrgames.co.za