Ultra SEO

Ultra SEO

by Coolence

Dramatically increase traffic! Simple, powerful and smart!

Powerofmedev

Good app to use, the interface is fairly good and if I created another store I'd probably use it. We're currently using it on www.thepowerofme.co.uk to good effect.

Racerc

Usefull good app! www.racerc.gr

Merch Nerds

This is our go-to for all of our Shopify stores. Works excellent!

Craft Basket Ca

I don't see how this app is any different than what shopify already offers... You can edit your search engine listing and add meta tags through shopify on every product listing without having to pay extra..

Birdsbesafe

Oh, sometimes it is so easy to overlook Meta Tags! My shopify store is more than one year old and I just solved some Major Meta issues with Ultra SEO. It was super-easy to use. Thank you so much!

Glimmers

Awesome SEO app to ensure that our website is readable on all of the major search engines. Thanks!

Sophia's Nest

Now its not often I take the time to write a review, but I have to say that this App is excellent and well worth the money. Well done developers, its nice and simple to use and has already pointed out some holes in my SEO that I am working to resolve.

AKK Unique Gifts

I love this app very much and it was very helpful for me. Very easy to instal and working almost immediately. I would recommend it to everyone who has their own online store.

Mia Sohö

I LOVE this app, it is awesome! App is simple and very easy to use. The customer service (Amy) is phenomenal. My website is finally showing up in Google with six different links to my site. If you Google Mia Soho you will see what I mean. Very happy :)

JammyPack

Let's talk ULTRA SEO! As a skilled SEO novice, I was very surprised how fast this was able to boost my website search results and ultimately: VISITORS!! Super easy to instal and manage. I wish I had the necessity to talk to Amy at COOLENCE support as they are always super responsive and helpful, however I needed zero help getting my site dialed in with this fantastic APP. BOOM!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6