4.1
February 4, 2024

The app was really good when i first started using it but whenever i try to open it now some weird page comes up telling me to hit allow if I'm 18+ then when you hit allow a "explicit" page comes up. I wish I could just use the app again.

Stardust K-Pop
About 1 month using the app
Gm infotech inc replied February 6, 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience. There was a technical issue with our app, which has now been fixed. I assure you it will not happen again. Can you please check the app again and revise the review? It will encourage us to provide quality work in the app.

February 26, 2024

THANKS SO MUCH THIS IS AN EXCELLENT APP

Dimension
14 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Great help! The fix all my issues straight away and this is so easy to use

Derma Soul
12 days using the app
December 27, 2023

Good App. Works as expected and support is available if needed.

JD4USTORE
3 months using the app

Thank you so much for your kind words!
In case you need anything about the app, have a question or suggestion, our team is available 24/7 via live chat.

February 1, 2024

Poor execution with using countdown app on apple devices.

Threaded By Ukiyo
About 17 hours using the app

December 12, 2023

Various types of templates and options are available here, with no coding required for full customization. The support is good and very quick. A great app.

sunshielders

'OSA
Italy
40 minutes using the app
December 6, 2023

Don't waste your time. The website loads before the under construction page loads. So whats the point. Appparently the developer is aware of this and is trying to fix it. But why launch something that is broken. DON'T INSTALL THIS IS NOT WORKING.

Parker Print
38 minutes using the app

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Can you please suggest how we can earn a 5-star rating? We are striving to continually improve our service.

September 13, 2023

App is very straightforward, easy to install and set up. Support team really responsive and helpful. Highly Recommended.

Cassandra Spain
28 days using the app

September 1, 2023

This was a great app, I used it while refreshing my website. Had to say it made it so nice for customers to know when the shop would be back with the timer, not to mention the stylish animated background. Highly recommend this app

Action Shot Apparel LLC