Increase Conversion Rates
Customers will be able to see how much a single item from a large bundle/set costs, which will help them make buying decisions faster.
Increase Your Productivity
You'll be able to set clear unit prices for multiple product bundles/types at the same time, saving you the trouble of having to go to each.
Reduce Management Complexity
You can set up Unit Pricer in seconds and never think about it again. If you ever want to make changes, that's made very easy as well.
About Unit Pricer
Clear Pricing For Bulk Products!
Unit Pricer is a simple but powerful plugin that shows unit prices for bulk or measured items on your Shopify store.
How it Works / Simple 2-Step Process!
- Select a product
- Add the unit quantity (per box, sq foot, case, bundle, etc.)
- You're done!
The price per unit of that item will immediately show up on your Product and Collections pages, next to the full price.
No Coding Required (At All)
There is no coding required and we're here to help if you need something extra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this update automatically when I change my product prices?
- Yes! Unit Pricer instantly adjusts whenever you update inventory.
Can I customize how it looks?
- Absolutely. Every element from the currency, to the label text, to the placement, is completely customizable through CSS and the Settings tab. (Let us know if you need any help)
- Support for any currency
- Set your own label text
- Full CSS access for custom styling
- Show unit prices on Collections pages
- COMING SOON - detailed conversions analytics
- +44 7440 223 711
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The App is broken and Unit Pricer does not respond to any communication... email, online, or otherwise.
Phillips' Floors DIY
No response to questions, had an issue that I couldn't resolve on my own. Found another way to do it. Uninstalled.
The email address is not working for support....is there another email? I have installed and followed directions...