Free gift | UpCart

Free gift on purchase. Built by merchants. Feels native.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Native free gift cart

Hip Dysplasia Clothing Australia

Location Australia

Had issues with install but Peter was very responsive and helped fix! Works great. Customers are now upselling to get their free gift!

Vogt Silversmiths

Time spent using app 44 minutes

I just downloaded this app and was not what I was looking for. Yes you can automatic add the free gift to your cart, but you can't combine other discount codes in checkout.

June 23, 2022

Hi Vogt Silversmits, thank you for the review. It's correct about the automatic discounts and this is also stated in the description.
As mentioned, we will launch a new version soon where free gift can be combined.

Koola Things

Location Australia

I have just installed the App , super easy to set up. I love the simplicity without having to select what type of giveaway I wanted to give my customers. This is just for item giveaways and perfect for my type of store. Will see how it progresses, thank you.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, this is exactly our vision we had in mind building the app.

The Blingspot Studio

Location Pakistan

Using this app for a while - helped increase my order value without any load on my checkout - plus Very good customer Support too!

Ketalia

Location Italy

If you have a multi-language ecommerce the app is not for you and if you think you are receiving assistance forget it because they do not respond, they make you leave a message with an email without ever contacting you

April 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I think there is some misalignment here. We have replied the same day in a reply on the chat conversation but maybe you haven't receive this.

I've reached out to you via email to start the conversation again.

I'm sure we can fixed this shortly since the multi-language feature is currently in development and coming soon.

SisstrEU

Location France

I had to go through 10 useless gift-apps or ridiculous pricing models until I finally found this one. Great app. Thank you very much, you made my day .

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! As a kitesurfer you made my day too with this review from a women's wetsuit brand.

Peter, founder of UpCart.

Twisting Maple

Had a minor configuration issue and Peter was super quick to respond to my email and got me fixed up right away. Simple, straightforward, great looking App with a user friendly interface and excellent customer service. Definitely would recommend.

November 10, 2021

Happy to help you Twisting Maple! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Peter, Founder of UpCart.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

I decided to give this app a try, it was easy to install and setup. Best of all, my average order value jumped once I installed this because people want the free gift! Thanks!

October 18, 2021

I'm really glad for you Angela and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Sticker Guru

Tried this app out even though I was really skeptical because it only had 3 reviews that were all 5 stars. One star because the app wouldn't load so I couldn't even access it, and the developer didn't respond to a single email.

October 4, 2021

Ouch! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, but i've the feeling we have misconnection over the email since I've replied to your question within 4 hours but without any responses. Have you missed my email? I'll follow-up with you to see if there is anything we can still do for you.

Clearspring Ltd

Love the simplicity of this app. There are others that do more and cost more, but regardless of cost, this one is the one for us. It allows customers to add a free gift at cart, nothing more, nothing less, and that's all we wanted. Despite the simplicity, installation wasn't 100% without complications, but support was great and we are now up and running. Thank you!

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much Chris. Due to custom themes, we needed to do some customisations in the installation. And thanks in part of your feedback we currently developing an auto installation to make the onboarding even better. Happy free gifting!

Previous 1