4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and functionality, especially for businesses needing customer image uploads for personalized products. It integrates well with Shopify stores, enhancing efficiency with features like an on-screen upload progress bar. The support team, particularly Michael, is praised for quick and efficient help. While a free plan is available, the app's effectiveness and reasonable pricing have led many merchants to consider upgrading.

March 3, 2022

Great app, eazy to use and super efficient. Also, they provide an excellent customer service. Thanks

CFDF Promo
Almost 2 years using the app
March 20, 2022

Using this app from last 3 months. App is really useful. This app is perfect for those who sell personalized/customized products. You can easily add option for upload files and texts. Great support as well.

Booshop
India
November 21, 2020

Amazing App, and it's free until 50 upload. We love this application. It's easy to setup. Very very good. Grazie!

SecondSkin Store
Italy
Cloudlift replied November 22, 2020

Happy you like the app! Just to clarify for other merchants, the free tier allows 50 uploads with orders every month. Customers uploads are never limited.

November 8, 2021

This app has proved to be an invaluable tool for our website. Not only does it allow our customers to upload images for custom products, but it also provides several other ways for our customers to further customize our products. Simple to set up and use, and it has always worked consistently and without fail.

PawCreate
August 9, 2020

Met all of my needs for needing a solution to help customers upload photos for custom products. Great support!

Pawzzle
November 6, 2021

Amazing app ! Works like a charm, highly recommended as the it is 100% effective and the pricing is reasonable too

Drapvision
India
October 22, 2021

Fantastic app! This makes it easy for our customers to just upload their pictures for printing. You can also set the ratios of the cropping, which are needed for photo printing businesses like ours.

Picture City International Inc
Philippines
February 20, 2022

Great app, really recommend checking it out! The support is insanley good and can be reached at any given time

Dinoz e.U.
Austria
Edited February 16, 2021

I'm SO glad I found Upload-Lift. I wouldn't be able to fully launch my website on Shopify without this app. One of my absolute favorite settings on Upload Lift is the ability to customize ratios/sizes for my variant options. I'm very impressed with how they were able to do this. I'm actually a very tech-savvy person, so I spent DAYS trying to find the right and affordable app, and I simply could not find anything close to what Upload Lift offers for my needs. They are very responsive, courteous, RELIABLE, and professional! Trust me, stop looking and just try this out.

AbstractPortrait
November 3, 2021

The app works perfectly, I just had a small issue but they was very attentive to solve my problem very quickly. I also bought this app of them: https://apps.shopify.com/live-product-options. 100% recommend.

Gifttify Australia