4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and functionality, especially for businesses needing customer image uploads for personalized products. It integrates well with Shopify stores, enhancing efficiency with features like an on-screen upload progress bar. The support team, particularly Michael, is praised for quick and efficient help. While a free plan is available, the app's effectiveness and reasonable pricing have led many merchants to consider upgrading.

June 5, 2020

I think it did help me to workout the upload functionality in my shop. Besides, it provided a detailed guide of what could be done, especially in the checkout page integration. Good to have.

DIY Painting by numbers
China
November 29, 2021

Best App i use on shopify, A ton of very great features, a very quick and kind Support, keep going on!

QRPASS.BE
Belgium
November 23, 2021

Thanks for being free! Much <3 Asiancoastline com! .............................................................................................................................

AsianCoastline Services Inc
December 6, 2021

We’ve been using Upload-Lift for 12 months. The app works great and offers a lot of features. The support is great. Questions will be answered within a few hours. Keep it up.

FOTO.online
Germany
May 6, 2021

This app is wonderful. Not only can my customers upload their files, but I can also add fields for them to provide additional information. Customer support has been amazing as well. Quick to reply and help. I would highly recommend this app if you want your customers to upload files to their orders.

Custom Vinyl Graphics
November 17, 2020

The end-user experience of uploading with this app is the best that you will find. Users can see a progress bar in the upload button, and then see the actual upload on screen. We needed some custom features and hired the creator of the app for a very fair rate too.

igivefor
November 11, 2021

This app is great. I haven't had any issues with it in my store. Easy to upload images. Customers like the fact they can upload images right off cellphone. I recommend this app.

Deijah's Exclusive Designz
November 28, 2021

Amazing application.
It works perfectly and responds to the various needs of my store.
I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to upload files.

nea-r
Portugal
August 21, 2021

Absolutely fantastic app with more than generous upload quantity and pricing. Couldnt find anything wrong even if I tried to

Draw my Pet India
India
Edited May 23, 2020

its an amazing app with some of new features, also its customer support is also very quick responding. highly recommended for Custom handmade users.

Artbeniwal
India
Cloudlift replied January 15, 2020

Thanks for the review! I'm thrilled that you like the app.