4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining customer uploads for personalized products. Its user-friendly design, customization options, and reliable performance are highly valued. The support team is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. The app offers fair pricing, including a free plan for smaller businesses. Merchants have expressed a desire for more features. It's recommended for stores requiring customer uploads and is known to save time and money. Its adaptability to any store look makes it versatile for various businesses.

September 12, 2021

Great app and even greater support team. As a free plan user emailing for support during the weekedn, I didn't expect quick response. But Michael and his team was amazing. They fixed the issue only in a couple of hours. The professionalism and can do attitude they demostrated was superb! Well done team!

SELFORU
China
November 4, 2021

Excellent app! It does exactly what I expected it to and I've never come across any issues in my 6+ months of use.

Celestial Boots
Cloudlift replied November 5, 2021

Hi Merchant, thanks so much for the review! So happy to hear that the app is meeting your needs.

April 30, 2021

This is my absolute favourite app for my store. I love that it can be customised so much for different listings and it has made my store process much more streamlined now customers can upload photos at point of purchase. It is also great for just creating text fields. I have just upgraded to a paid plan due to the amount I use it and the price is very reasonable in comparison to other similar apps that I did not like as much.

GiFlynn Design
November 13, 2020

Upload Lift is an excellent app! So simple to use, install and customise. It integrates perfectly into our Shopify store and looks great. I had a small issue with customisation, but Michael at Cloud Lift got back to me in about 2 minutes and sorted my issue extremely quickly! Couldn't be more helpful.

Printed Agility
September 26, 2023

The uploader is amazing and very dynamic!
The customer support is even better!
I had some issues setting everything up to fit my business needs, and I got a fast and awesome support from Michael!!
Thank you again!

Or Many Fine Art Printing
Israel
10 days using the app
August 17, 2020

Absolutely amazing app & world-class service. I would highly recommend to anyone. The app does exactly what was required.

Wear We Met
November 28, 2021

It´s all working perfectly. Just what I´d expect from such an App! I love how you can choose what pages shall load the script so it does not slow down your shop at all.

Geschenkzeug.de
Germany
May 27, 2020

Great customer service. Helped me when the problem was not even on their end. Thank you for the help

Vustomize
Edited November 11, 2021

After initial difficulties, the support is good and helpful. Whether the app now sorts the uploads correctly remains to be seen.

CovPassCard
Germany
January 9, 2021

I used this app to let customers add their team logos and sponsor logos to our products (we sell custom team clothing for sports). The app works just as it should, and customer support has always been super on point when I needed it; Quick and helpful replies, they helped me implement custom code to make the upload fields match my theme dimensions within minutes. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone! Great product even on the free plan!

Swift Paintball