UPS Small Package Quotes

UPS Small Package Quotes

by Eniture Technology

Quote your negotiated UPS rates during checkout.

Bakers Authority

Horrible experience.

I downloaded their UPS and FedEx APPs to calculate my checkouts.

1) I put in all of the information and it is still showing bad rates so we contact them and they say that if we want it to calculate the right weights, we need to upgrade to the highest plan and checkoff the calculate box size which costs an additional 3 cents per calculation.

2) we do that and we still get some bad rates so we contact them and they say that there is a tiny box at the top of the product page that needs to be checked off if we want it to be included

3) we do that and still have issues. I checked that the product weights and dims where correct, that the boxes where checked off, and that we had money to spare for calculations and when we contacted them they said that we didn't have any money left for calculations.

4) I uninstalled the APPs after finding Advanced Shipping Manager and called shopify to confirm that I was paid up with Eniture and wont receive any more bills. They confirmed it. So you can imagine my shock when I got a $400 bill from them on the next bill. I called shopify and they said that all they can do is ask eniture to give it back. Eniture claims that these calculations where used before I uninstalled it, but that cant be right as part of the bill said it was NOT for calculations but for subscription.

DO NOT USE THEM AS THEY WILL COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR A PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T WORK AND THEY WONT ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG.

May 26, 2020

The documentation for the app is comprehensive and clearly written. Bakers Authority tried to figure out how to set up the app without referring to the documentation. As a result, Bakers Authority relied heavily on our support staff to incrementally "fix" things that were a problem only because settings weren't populated, or not populated correctly.

If you follow the documentation you'll:
1) Not have any issues;
2) Find that Bakers Authority's review is factually incorrect;
3) Join hundreds of Shopify merchants who enjoy using the app.

We're delighted that Bakers Authority found another app to use and wish that company's support staff the best of luck.

Triangle Engineering

UPS Small Package Quotes has been a great solution to our business. We encountered some small issues, that were easy workarounds. With the help from Eniture, with their expert knowledge and superior service, we were able to find solutions that would help our business.

Etceteraa

Great service and support! Definitely recommended

Govedia Test 3

Excellent app! Paul and his team are great to work with and are very competent and responsive. They have implemented customization to the app that meets our specific requirements. I highly recommend both this app and Eniture!

Louis Sherry 2

Best shipping quote app, hands down. We were able to get everything we needed to provide the most accurate quotes to our customers. Any time we had questions or need support, Eniture is quick to respond and very efficient. Highly recommend.

Genesis Mannequins Usa

Fantastic Product. Even better installation and setup support!
Our product, mannequins, is a much different animal than other products in that most cartons are rated based on dimensional weight. While we did have a few "glitches" in setting up the product, the eniture tech staff were immediately on top of it and got us fixed up in no time. They even helped us how to configure with another third-party app!

I highly recommend this product!

Success Nutrients

We use this app in conjunction with Eniture Technology’s UPS LTL Freight Quotes app.

It saved us money the minute we installed it. It's extremely easy to set-up and they offer excellent customer service.

I highly recommend this app if you want to charge your customers accordingly.

Thank you!

Snap Frames Direct

Support has been outstanding in every respect. I have been working with Paul to help explain some quirks of our customers/products and am having some custom code written at reasonable cost which will make this app truly outstanding for our logistics model of shipping from multiple warehouses.

Thoroughly recommended - will get you more orders - save your staff substantial time and may even make shipping an income stream!

I don't get around to leaving reviews often but this team deserves it.